No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Would Consider Facing Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    If this happens, I hope Hopkins out-head-butts and out-clinches him, "accidental Headbutt"'s him so bad that the fight has to be stopped in 6 rounds, with Hopkins stealing 4, winning by split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
      the time is perfect for this fight to be made, hopkins is a titleholder and ward wiped his division clean. this is now one of the biggest fights boxing can make, we didn't get pacquiao-floyd, hopefully this happens. i dont wanna hear ''we are friends we cant fight bs" sounding like some schoolgirl b*tches
      TBH the more I look at your avi....the more I realize Pac was a ****.

What grown @ss man rocks a nose ring?

Comment

what does 2pac have to do with pacquiao? But it is slightly strange for a grown man to have a nose ring but he somehow pulled it off lol

Hahahahah nevermind i realized you meant 2pac when you said pac. I got confused because he mentioned pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          what does 2pac have to do with pacquiao? But it is slightly strange for a grown man to have a nose ring but he somehow pulled it off lol
          Pac as in 2pac, not Manny Pacquiao.

I guess it just went unnoticed but can you imagine a Gansta rapper with a tongue ring...smh.

What's worse is a rapping having a nose ring, especially a sparkly diamond one, which is even gayer than a tongue ring....lol

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            One of these fights should be made:

Ward vs Hopkins
            Martinez vs Ward
            Martinez vs Hopkins
            You're not serious are you .

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Ward is desperate for a money fight but Hopkins already has many millions. Even Jones wasn't much of a pay per veiw star in his prime. No one at those weights ever are.
              Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Ward is really desperate for a payday.
              Ward is eatin good, trust. He's not desperate, he's out for legacy and well on his way.

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              I want Ward to go up and fight Dawson at 175. How is that not fair
              Ward beats my number two favorite at any weight; I'd rather see Dawson get Pascal's meat head again or Cloud as a tune up.

Comment

Ward doesn't have many options that would really help him to increase his status:

1. Fight B-Hop - businesswise probably the best option since JCC is not available at the moment.
                2. Move up and rematch Dawson - not gonna do much for his name recognition
                3. Fight Groves or maybe even Cleverly in the UK - this should generate some serious gate and UK PPV money plus this gives him international recognition.

After he has done one of the 3, he is probably best off fighting JCC or the winner of Bute/Pascal in Canada and have it on PPV there. Martinez is just too small for 168
                Last edited by -vincenzo-; 03-13-2013, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                  Pac as in 2pac, not Manny Pacquiao.

I guess it just went unnoticed but can you imagine a Gansta rapper with a tongue ring...smh.

What's worse is a rapping having a nose ring, especially a sparkly diamond one, which is even gayer than a tongue ring....lol
                  lol i'd still prefer 2pac with with rainbow nose rings to some of the characters today like lil wayne in skinny leopard leggings and ****...

but on topic I don't want to see this fight. We do not need to see an old legend fight his Heir to the throne. I'm surprised Ward said he'd do it after saying he looks up to him and all that. And If Ward loses to an old Hopkins then he really ****ed himself over lol. Bhop has nothing to lose really but it would be sad to see him hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    lol i'd still prefer 2pac with with rainbow nose rings to some of the characters today like lil wayne in skinny leopard leggings and ****...

but on topic I don't want to see this fight. We do not need to see an old legend fight his Heir to the throne. I'm surprised Ward said he'd do it after saying he looks up to him and all that. And If Ward loses to an old Hopkins then he really ****ed himself over lol. Bhop has nothing to lose really but it would be sad to see him hurt.
                    I didn't think Ward would say that either, but when I saw the rest of his comments he made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Avoiding my reply was the right thing to do. I just wanna see Hop step up.

Comment

Working...
                      X