No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Would Consider Facing Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Ward is the best opton for Hopkins hopefully B-Hop will reconsider fighting him
    Hopkins can make more money flying over to Europe and fighting Cleverly.

Comment

this what ive been saying, hopkins is ****ing ducking ward

Comment

Not really that interested, but Ward's options are limited. It would be a boring, decisive win for Ward.

Comment

Andre Ward good fighter, excellent boxer

But not pay-per-view material. Slow poke wrestler boxer Bernard Hopkins is done, so what, he beat pillow fighter Cloud, Cloud is soft Christy Martin hits harder then Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
            But not pay-per-view material. Slow poke wrestler boxer Bernard Hopkins is done, so what, he beat pillow fighter Cloud, Cloud is soft Christy Martin hits harder then Cloud.
            Lmao so Cloud is a pillow puncher now? NSB never fails to amaze me!

Comment

I would order the PPV. I think Ward finishes Hopkins and I'll bet money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                so if B.Hop DOES fight Ward...what will you say then?....do you know what we call that **** you posted...a OPINION....you're allowed to own that....but FACTS is another lane...not the one you're in atm...but its cool thogh, stay in yours my dude!!
                Everything I said was a fact not an opinion dude. Only a biased Hop fan would say the trash you say. Its a FACT he cherrypicks smaller fighters. Fought Tarver at the right time, Ducked Chad, faked the injury, only fought him because he was forced, and right now he's BLATANTLY ducking Ward right in front of your face GENUIS!!!! Ward aint falling for it. So dont lie and say its an opinion. And btw, its NO WAY Hopkins will fight Ward, because its MY OPINION, that Ward will stop him in less than 6! Hop wont fight that type of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Hopkins can make more money flying over to Europe and fighting Cleverly.
                  But Hopkins said he would never fight Ward for ANY type of money. Its not the money that Hop cares about. But beating Ward will do much more than beating Cleverly is not even close to Ward in abilities.

Comment

Yes Cloud hits like a girl

How did this guy Cloud ever became champion. I seen him fight several times, I was like your a champion, how. Bernard bragging about his legacy. Bernard [ "THE HOLDER" ] Hopkins your in the wrong sport. Give Vince McMahon a call.

Comment

If this happens, I hope Hopkins out-head-butts and out-clinches him, "accidental Headbutt"'s him so bad that the fight has to be stopped in 6 rounds, with Hopkins stealing 4, winning by split decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X