Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    WEll Floyd was older when he headlined his first PPV and it did like 300k or something close to it so if Canelo has a PPV in September and does that then he is legit. Floyd will have no room to talk because his first PPV came later in his career and the numbers werent great. It wasnt until Oscar that he made big nujmbers, dont forget that floyd and 90% were Oscars PPV buys not yours
    Nah, Mayweather was a big part of the number they did. The 24/7 made it interesting and it was an intriguing match up.

Pacquiao Mayweather could've broken that though.

Mayweather is right except for making Canelo a name. About his legs, he's not as fleet footed as he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      WEll Floyd was older when he headlined his first PPV and it did like 300k or something close to it so if Canelo has a PPV in September and does that then he is legit. Floyd will have no room to talk because his first PPV came later in his career and the numbers werent great. It wasnt until Oscar that he made big nujmbers, dont forget that floyd and 90% were Oscars PPV buys not yours
      Wow! Its nice to see someone else remembers. Your recollection is quite correct and people used to cry in their Beers & milks about how good Floyd was but couldn't pack a house. That all changed after Oscar gave him a taste of the big time and the rest is history....

Under these conditions I have to say I do not blame Floyd. When one realizes that the guy really had to do a lot more than just win fights to become a draw it makes sense that he resents these young matinee idol looking light skinned guys with a following built around their charisma.

The Latin community supports fighters and with oscar and canelo they are a lot easier on the eyes than Floyd to the ladies...I guess in Floyd's estimation that constitutes being handed something on a platter. But at the end of the day it might do Canelo good to have to wait in line for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Yep and I know who did it as well , mods are looking into it .

But what has that got to do with you being a simpleton , ah I get it , its a throw off because you got nothing else right . typical simpleton response .
        ohh i know what context is and i know floyd wasnt speaking in context, similes, analogies, in satire etc...

Floyd is a literal fella and in his deluded and conceited mind he truly believes he's the reason why canelo is famous. There is no context, i mean you have suckzfloydc*ck daily on your title, no need to pretend you didnt do that. You're known as a repugnant flowmoe here, you of all people should know floyd's history of saying idiotic incorrect things.

Now you want to play journalistic editor to floyd's words? GTFO you floids infested flowmosexual single celled amoeba.

****ing simpleton.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Says the guy who thinks he's a Dragonball Z character named cell.
          shut your pie hole FloydFollower. lmfaaao you aint fooling anybody with that marquez avatar trying to play yourself off as some neutral, honest, boxing fan.

Very nice and insidious touch on your username trying to throw the people off of your flowmoe scent.

Not gonna work flowmoe.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Shots fired at Canelo. LMAO

Ether
            Originally posted by C E L L View Post
            shut your pie hole FloydFollower. lmfaaao you aint fooling anybody with that marquez avatar trying to play yourself off as some neutral, honest, boxing fan.

Very nice and insidious touch on your username trying to throw the people off of your flowmoe scent.

Not gonna work flowmoe.
            Just die already.

Comment

Floyd's a funny dude. Good interview.

Comment

Originally posted by C E L L View Post
                ohh i know what context is and i know floyd wasnt speaking in context, similes, analogies, in satire etc...

Floyd is a literal fella and in his deluded and conceited mind he truly believes he's the reason why canelo is famous. There is no context, i mean you have suckzfloydc*ck daily on your title, no need to pretend you didnt do that. You're known as a repugnant flowmoe here, you of all people should know floyd's history of saying idiotic incorrect things.

Now you want to play journalistic editor to floyd's words? GTFO you floids infested flowmosexual single celled amoeba.

****ing simpleton.
                You dont know **** kid , Canelo has gotten loads more publicity in the last year because of the media attention concerning a Floyd fight , why are you such a moron its very easy to understand Floyds perspective in this interview .

Some of you hating kids are such narrow minded idiots all you do is bring the forum down .

Comment

Funny thing is a 22yr Canelo just told may he isn't worth a crap by not being on his card so may can dog Canelo all he wants but he does not control Canelo. Canelo did a good job by dropping out of mays bogus fight event

Comment

Lol what happened to all the Floyd fans that were riding Canelo's nuts?

Why do they hate him all of a sudden?

Comment

Canelo can't demand anything of Floyd as of now, but beating Trout (if he does) he can call Floyd out and if Floyd backs out he's a *****. It's as simple as that folks.

Comment

Working...
                      X