Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow you disgusting flowmoes now want to give Floyd credit for making Canelo famous??????

lmfaaooooo you crack heads never cease to amaze me with your warped repugnant and utterly incorrect thinking.

Floyd made Canelo famous???

lmfaaoooooooooo at you savage simpletons.

Comment

Floyd had some funny lines this time. Nothing new was said though, just that Canelo should wait his turn.

This Ben guy sounds scared as **** tho. Can't ask a question straight up, has to ease into it. "True, true," myth this, myth that, don't be mad at me I said it's a myth. And the mayweather style, lol, c'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by C E L L View Post
        wow you disgusting flowmoes now want to give Floyd credit for making Canelo famous??????

lmfaaooooo you crack heads never cease to amaze me with your warped repugnant and utterly incorrect thinking.

If you cant understand the context its said in then buddy your the simpleton !

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
          Floyd had some funny lines this time. Nothing new was said though, just that Canelo should wait his turn.

This Ben guy sounds scared as **** tho. Can't ask a question straight up, has to ease into it. "True, true," myth this, myth that, don't be mad at me I said it's a myth. And the mayweather style, lol, c'mon.
          because ben is a paid floyd lackey. that site is floydhype.com. They are in the al haymon payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            If you cant understand the context its said in then buddy your the simpleton !
            you do know your user title says suckzfloydc*ckdaily right?

Comment

Floyd is mostly right, i hope this doesnt get in the way of them fighting in december though.

Comment

you do know your user title says suckzfloydc*ckdaily right?
                Yep and I know who did it as well , mods are looking into it .

But what has that got to do with you being a simpleton , ah I get it , its a throw off because you got nothing else right . typical simpleton response .

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  If he said the moon was made of his old toenail clippings, it would make sense to you.
                  If he said te moon was made of anorthositic rock, you would claim that he was lying and was just making excuses to avoid a fight with Pacquiao, Alvarez, Martinez or whichever boxer in or around 147 most recently knocked out a journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    As much as I hate Floyd, he's right about Canelo. Canelo has yet to headline his own PPV. Even Canelo's rival JCC Jr. already has a 500K+ PPV under his belt. Being on Floyd's undercards made Canelo recognizable to the casual boxing fan in the US. He has no reason to make demands at this stage of his career.
                    JCC has a successful PPV under his belt because he actually fought a quality fighter. Canelo has yet to fight a legitimate 154-pounder, but still thinks he is in the same league as Mayweather. His nickname should be delusional, not Cinnamon.

Comment

Says the guy who thinks he's a Dragonball Z character named cell.

Comment

Working...
                      X