Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Floyd boys laughing at what he said about Canelo but if someone says something about Floyd and we laugh "We haters".
    thats not the reason you guys are called floyd haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      good post. GBP would be ****** to have canelo trout as his 1st big ppv. Your 1st big ppv is either the top dogs or a fight with a known entity where you will look spectacular in winning to create interest in your next fight.

Unless Canelo is getting floyd or martinez his 1st ppv should be cotto.
      Yeah, Trout is definitely not PPV worthy. Going by his performances against Delvin Rodriguez and Miguel Cotto. He needs to do a Gatti or Corrales on some big named fighter, to gain some recognition. Not some winning 7-5, while running away the whole fight. If he tries that against Canelo, he's in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        'I made Canelo famous' Oh my god no Floyd, just no son. You're about to fight in another overpriced mismatch, I think you should sit down.
        Agreed!
        Floyd didnt make canelo famous at all. Floyd is so full of it.
        I dont know how these clowns on here are saying that Canelo got owned, i just dont see it.
        I agree with Floyd about canelo is in no position to call shots but Floyd dont act like you made him famous, Oscar made you famous Floyd you didnt make Canelo famous.
        You will make the Ghost and all the other cherrypicks like alexander famous but not canelo who is already a global figure

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Agreed!
          Floyd didnt make canelo famous at all. Floyd is so full of it.
          I dont know how these clowns on here are saying that Canelo got owned, i just dont see it.
          I agree with Floyd about canelo is in no position to call shots but Floyd dont act like you made him famous, Oscar made you famous Floyd you didnt make Canelo famous.
          You will make the Ghost and all the other cherrypicks like alexander famous but not canelo who is already a global figure
          Canelo is a global figure?

Dude is big in Mexico that is it~ and is a bit known in America that is what it takes to be a global figure~

The rest of the world is pretty sorry then if Canelo is making that cut.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            That's exactly what I said, put Canelo-Trout on PPV to see what it does. The majority of people were saying they were going to buy Ma-Guerrero because of Canelo-Trout, so now let's see how many people buy Canelo-Trout when it is its own main event. We won't get to see that because fortunately for us, Canelo-Trout will be televised.
            WEll Floyd was older when he headlined his first PPV and it did like 300k or something close to it so if Canelo has a PPV in September and does that then he is legit. Floyd will have no room to talk because his first PPV came later in his career and the numbers werent great. It wasnt until Oscar that he made big nujmbers, dont forget that floyd and 90% were Oscars PPV buys not yours

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I don't get the 'I made Canelo famous' stuff either. Does he really believe this nonsense?
              Dont be so rigid to the word , its easy to see Floyd saying this in conversation based on the now media attention Canelo is getting because of a possible Floyd fight , its just terminology and speech , its not the 11th commandment engraved in stone .

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                WEll Floyd was older when he headlined his first PPV and it did like 300k or something close to it so if Canelo has a PPV in September and does that then he is legit. Floyd will have no room to talk because his first PPV came later in his career and the numbers werent great. It wasnt until Oscar that he made big nujmbers, dont forget that floyd and 90% were Oscars PPV buys not yours
                That's not what I am arguing. People talking BS, saying they will only order the May-Guerrero PPV for Canelo-Trout. Every one was saying this. But those same people wouldn't even purchase Canelo-Trout if it was it's own PPV, which exposes them as liars.

You're willing to pay $70 for a PPV because of one fight? Okay, that fight is now by itself, go order it. Yeah right.

Like I said, luckily it's not PPV. I would definitely order Canelo-Trout if it was PPV, but the PPV would not do so well. I've ordered a lot of sh-t fights like Pac-Clottey and Hop-RJJ II; Canelo-Trout is way better than those fights.

Comment

Canelo is next! Theres no one else left that has an interest to the public!
                  Floyds only move is to back track and make Pacman the next guy! Pac will need to fight a warm up and then Canelo is avoided! Biggest money rewards with Manny and everyone is happy except Canelo!

Then again Sergio likes challenging smaller guys why not go 154 against Canelo!! That might generate a good pay day it would beat the hell out of fighting in S.A against "who" Murray?

Its all about the most money with the safest opponent to Floyd, and Manny is much safer than he used to be!! Some guys can't come back from being KO'd like that, its not easy! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Dont be so rigid to the word , its easy to see Floyd saying this in conversation based on the now media attention Canelo is getting because of a possible Floyd fight , its just terminology and speech , its not the 11th commandment engraved in stone .
                    Thats one way of putting it, complete bullchit would be another.

Comment

As much as I hate Floyd, he's right about Canelo. Canelo has yet to headline his own PPV. Even Canelo's rival JCC Jr. already has a 500K+ PPV under his belt. Being on Floyd's undercards made Canelo recognizable to the casual boxing fan in the US. He has no reason to make demands at this stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X