Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-champ Spadafora Longing To Regain The Spotlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see, gonna be rough though. Paul slipped alot in the past few years, in and out of jail, long layoffs, but the guy can box. He can still beat some guys.

Comment

I just talked to Paul in Boca during an amateur show I was working about 2 weeks ago. Nice guy but it will be long road back.

Comment

Wow............

Comment

He's been pretty active lately, but against unknown's. I'd like to see him step to the top 140 pounders and see what he's got now at 37, I don't think he has much.

Comment

I don't remember him ever having "THE SPOTLIGHT" but...OK?

Comment

never impressessd by this jerk regardless of his inflated record...he has no chance what so ever vs Broner or any elite @ '34/'40, he never was elite..

Comment

**** this guy...he shot a damn a pregnant girl.

Comment

Spaddy is the ****....This guy can fight and if given a chance, even at his age in the lower classes where speed is king....he will make things happen.

The irony here is that his talent works against him....nobody wants to take a chance fighting this guy, they know what he can do. I think he would beat Bronner but then again I don't think much of Bronner.

Yeah this guy is a hater's wet dream but you know what? people do stupid ****e it happens, life goes on....Spaddy is for real.

Comment

The 140 lb division is the deepest in boxing. He can't beat Garcia, Peterson, Khan, Rios, Mattyse, Maidana, Judah, Marquez hell I'll even throw Alvarado in there. If he fights at 147, he doesn't have a chance against Pac-Man, Mayweather, Bradley, Guererro, Thurman. He should stick to the Mountaineer shows. Fight In a has been tournament. Maybe between him and Michael Clark, Lynardo Tyner or some other journeyman. It is over for The Pittsburgh Kid! I mean think about it there are no positives with fighting a 37 year old southpaw!

Comment

This guy needs to follow the Guerrero blueprint and use social media to talk his way into big fights. Keep tweeting away, keep facebooking, use these Boxing sites to give his opinion on fighters, etc,.

And promote that inflated record for that last payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X