No announcement yet.

Dwyer: Malinaggi will beat static Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I noticed he has a wide stance but to me it's the fact that he just waddles towards his opponents in a straight line. I can see some comparison's to Toney in a sense but it's painfully obvious that he wants to be like Floyd (his "big brother") when he should try and forge his own path.

Paulie will be on his bike the entire fight and Broner better be able to get his movement on because Paulie won't be standing in the phone booth to slug it out with him.

Comment

Dwyer, every now and then, just goes full ******.

Probably just to get more comment and threads like this one.

"But he picked Pirog!"

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I didn't listen to his prediction tbh I just meant in general he is quite poor.
        His assessments are good and I feel he often makes some very good points but then he seems to drift off and give some ridiculous predictions.

I agree; I feel Broner struggles with movement and I don't feel hes got good footwork but I'm convinced Paulie's legs are starting to go and I've always felt hes a bit of a one-handed fighter. I think Paulie will give him problems early with his jab & movement but hes not the guy to expose/beat Broner.
        Yeah, I was just messing with you a little bit because he did pick Rigo and I saw the Rigo Pic in your avi. It could go either way, Paulie may indeed be washed up but I personally think he overlooked Cano and that's all. I mean he had to be freaking amped to go overseas to challenge the champ when he fought Senchenko.

I think he will be prepared in a similar fashion when he fights Broner and even though he may lose, I feel he will last the distance. Dwyer does make some odd predictions which is strange to me because when I watch his videos, he usually seems to have a pretty good grasp of what's going on in the ring. Sometimes though, he goes off the wall and I don't get it but other times I totally agree with him.

Comment

The best version of Paulie was the one who whooped on Ndou with his Super Saiyan type hair. Atleast, I think that is the fight I remember Paulie looking insanely great. He even knocked Ndou down if I remember correctly.

Comment

LMAO, that's it except it's like a front to back waddle instead of a side to side one.......I can just imagine someone picking up him about ready to move forward after he attacks because of his cadence. It never changes and a smart boxer would put the pieces together and time him.

Comment

Yeah, I was just messing with you a little bit because he did pick Rigo and I saw the Rigo Pic in your avi. It could go either way, Paulie may indeed be washed up but I personally think he overlooked Cano and that's all. I mean he had to be freaking amped to go overseas to challenge the champ when he fought Senchenko.

I think he will be prepared in a similar fashion when he fights Broner and even though he may lose, I feel he will last the distance. Dwyer does make some odd predictions which is strange to me because when I watch his videos, he usually seems to have a pretty good grasp of what's going on in the ring. Sometimes though, he goes off the wall and I don't get it but other times I totally agree with him.
              I felt that was a career best performance against a rather limited Senchenko. He boxed beautifully in that fight.

I'm not sure if he overlooked him or what, maybe it was an off-night but that performance he looked there for the taking. I just couldn't imagine Paulie of even 2 years back having any problems with Cano tbh
              He was getting hit an awful lot & he just didn't appear to want to be there. He had no answer for anything against a rather slow, plodding C level fighter that tbh I expected him to outbox with some severe ease.

I'll watch the fight again but I recall thinking at the time his legs had gone and Cano couldn't miss him. He just appeared to get old overnight this is a fight he will be able to get up for, he'll train very hard for this one. I'd love him to stop Broner tbh, I'd laugh so hard.

Comment

broner picking on chump champ

Comment

i dont think malinaggi will be too fast for broner to catch up with. his speed isnt dazling. broners handspeed IS dazling.

Comment

Come on man, Broner doesn't even have any legs to lose. Granted, Paulie has slipped but Broner is the most stationary fighter I have ever seen and If PAulie moves and sticks the jab, Broner isn't stopping shizz.
                    You should distinguish between fighters who can't move and fighters who don't move. He is going to beat the crap out of Paulie, feel free to bump this thread if I'm incorrect.

Comment

I felt that was a career best performance against a rather limited Senchenko. He boxed beautifully in that fight.

I'm not sure if he overlooked him or what, maybe it was an off-night but that performance he looked there for the taking. I just couldn't imagine Paulie of even 2 years back having any problems with Cano tbh
                      He was getting hit an awful lot & he just didn't appear to want to be there. He had no answer for anything against a rather slow, plodding C level fighter that tbh I expected him to outbox with some severe ease.

I'll watch the fight again but I recall thinking at the time his legs had gone and Cano couldn't miss him. He just appeared to get old overnight this is a fight he will be able to get up for, he'll train very hard for this one. I'd love him to stop Broner tbh, I'd laugh so hard.

Yeah man, I hope he isn't washed up because I want to see old featherfist tag Boner up proper. Even if he did get the KO, I'd think it would be funny for him to be at the post fight presser with two black eyes talking about how easy it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X