No announcement yet.

Thurman-Malignaggi Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    and he got his ass beat LOL this guys an idiot.

hes dissing Thurmans level of competition yet he wanted to fight a retired coked out Ricky Hatton.

Hatton generated big money & it would of been chance to avenge a loss, can you honestly blame him?

Comment

Keith Thurman would take him out...

Comment

Thurman is absolute garbage. He gets embarrassed against the first skilled fighter not 40 that he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          I love this side of boxing, this is what we need more of.
          I hate this side of boxing. I want fighters acting professional, coming in suits, smiling at face offs, tickling each other, verbally sucking each other off in press conferences, no bad blood. I would also like fights to start being held in churches, that way in-ring post fight interviews would be more fitting with the thanking of god speeches that fighters do.

/sarcasm.

Comment

Nice little bit of **** talking going on there. I can't see Broner hanging with Paulie when it comes to **** talking like that.

Comment

lol, Paulie.....you fought for co-main event money in your last fight as a world champion....IN YOUR HOME TOWN

Comment

That is one of the thing missing in boxing nowadays, confrontations like this which brings more juice to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  and he got his ass beat LOL this guys an idiot.

hes dissing Thurmans level of competition yet he wanted to fight a retired coked out Ricky Hatton.
                  It's called prizefighting - Paulie Magninaggi

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I love this side of boxing, this is what we need more of.
                    yeah boxing needs more of this to get us hyped, this is what sells and brings more interest to boxing Drama sells.

Comment

"I'd take Cotto out." Cotto would beat the living shit out of Thurman. Fights Jan Zaveck and now he can hang with anyone. He looked good tonight, but let's how he does with guys with more physical capabilities than Zaveck and are closer to the beginning than the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X