Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Makes History Again, Beats Cloud For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can still remember when ppl called him washed-up after he was beaten by Calzaghe, i guess that Joe's win was not a fluke

Comment

Tip of the cane to B-Hop.

Making us old folk proud.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        When are people going to learn to stop betting against Hopkins?

Seriously, it's hilarious how wrong everybody is about this guy nearly all the time.

I got a great laugh out of the idiots in NSB saying he looked terrible at the weigh in, when he looked pretty much exactly like he has since moving up the the light heavyweight division many years ago.
        You'd have to be an absolute fool to bet on someone who struggled with Yusuf Mack to beat Bernard Hopkins.

Whether Hopkins is 48 or 58.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          I've made some bad predictions in the past but there were people here who seriously picked Cloud? Dayum.
          LOL. That's what I'm thinking. Whoever picked Cloud don't know **** about boxing.

"Gee wiz fellas, I really doubted Hopkins tonight, but man he impressed the Hell outta me!" WTF???

Comment

Since hopkins is ducking andre he needs to retire already. I use to be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              When are people going to learn to stop betting against Hopkins?

Seriously, it's hilarious how wrong everybody is about this guy nearly all the time.

I got a great laugh out of the idiots in NSB saying he looked terrible at the weigh in, when he looked pretty much exactly like he has since moving up the the light heavyweight division many years ago.
              yessir. I had somebody go all in on a bet earlier...easy points. lol

Comment

Boxing Clinic! Congrats to the old man, he is like that Old Kung Fu Master on those Classic Karate Movies lol

Just too Wise And Smart for his Younger Students to defeat him lol (other then Dawson of course who is a skilled fighter himself)

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You'd have to be an absolute fool to bet on someone who struggled with Yusuf Mack to beat Bernard Hopkins.

Whether Hopkins is 48 or 58.
                  I never understood anybody's reasoning for picking Cloud in this fight, and that's coming from a guy who was genuinely unimpressed with Hopkins' last two outings.

Even still, anybody with half a brain and a bit of boxing knowledge knew that Cloud was set up to get schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    LOL. That's what I'm thinking. Whoever picked Cloud don't know **** about boxing.

"Gee wiz fellas, I really doubted Hopkins tonight, but man he impressed the Hell outta me!" WTF???
                    I was pretty stunned people thought Cloud would win.

When will people learn?

Hopkins will never lose to someone as limited, one dimensional, and outright poor as Cloud. Never.

Comment

Ageless Warrior indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X