Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Barker vs. Rotolo & undercards RBR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol wtf why did the ref want the fight to be stopped so bad, they finally started punching each other

Comment

That was bull****. Rivera was doing better and better every round.

Comment

I am sorry and hope not to offend anyone but Purdy has nothing for the big leagues.

Comment

Thank god this is over. Hearn wants Purdy to challenge for world title this year lol.

Comment

Rivera just got jobbed. Terrible between the ref and ringside doc.

Comment

The cut wasn't even bad, it wasn't effecting his vision or anything.

Rivera was in that fight.

That was a seriously pathetic stoppage!

British boxing is seriously a joke, no wonder fighters aren't keen to come over here to fight.

Comment

Nonsense stoppage.

Rivera was in the fight.

Rivera has probably been more troubled by a tough **** he has had than that cut.

Comment

Purdy got rocked once each the 7th and 8th. I like how they completely avoided showing the replay of the punch in the 7th that wobbled him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    That was a seriously pathetic stoppage!

British boxing is seriously a joke, no wonder fighters aren't keen to come over here to fight.
                    The ref saw Purdy getting hurt... from then on he kept looking to the doctor. Clown didn't realize he was buying Rivera more air.

Comment

Even Eddie Hearn said and I quote ''Rivera was starting to get back into the fight''

They're looking at a Denton Vassell rematch lol, Denton will beat him even worse than the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X