No announcement yet.

Who wins: 2010 Margarito vs 2011 vic ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I'll take any Margarito over Ortiz, any. I think it'll be interesting early, Ortiz having a lot of success but eventually Margarito snatches his heart.
    End of thread. Couldn't have said it better. Would have loved to see it though.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      is ortiz super skilled now that he lost to mayweather? he's not a good boxer, he fights completely square and everything he does is to setup that right hook. aka he sucks.
      he has more skills than damn marg a bat could see that

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        he has more skills than damn marg a bat could see that
        Based on what? Winning is the ultimate proof of skill. A Marg-Ortiz fight would be very similar to margs fights with cintron

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Based on what? Winning is the ultimate proof of skill. A Marg-Ortiz fight would be very similar to margs fights with cintron
          Naw! Marg dont have 1 punch ko power. His power is additional. Ortiz breaks mentally after kd's. Margos chin first style would take alot of damage before could start to hurt tree.

Comment

Ortiz that beat Berto should destroy but you never know what you get with Victor Ortiz a plaster free Margarito had no pop and still no defense

Ortiz by early stoppage I say 4th or 5th

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Ortiz will come out strong but Margarito will keep coming forward and break his will.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Ortiz that beat Berto should destroy but you never know what you get with Victor Ortiz a plaster free Margarito had no pop and still no defense

Ortiz by early stoppage I say 4th or 5th
                So how come he couldn't stop Maidana, who's just as crude but much smaller and not iron chinned?

How great is Berto if bum a$$ Aydin outperformed him vs Guerrero? And that's Ortiz's only decent win in 5 tries, plus he made Berto drop to a catchweight.

Comment

Margarito via a humiliating beating.

Comment

I would take Margarito without any hesitation and probably by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      So how come he couldn't stop Maidana, who's just as crude but much smaller and not iron chinned?

How great is Berto if bum a$$ Aydin outperformed him vs Guerrero? And that's Ortiz's only decent win in 5 tries, plus he made Berto drop to a catchweight.
                      because Maidana power doesn't come from loaded gloves and wasn't shot as **** 2010 Margarito had no power or stamina if he couldn't hurt a no name Garcia what makes you think he will hurt Ortiz.

Ortiz hardest puncher he would have faced since getting obliterated by SSM and he would have had flashbacks of that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X