No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Guerrero to be for The RING WW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Yes I do, but if the Ghost wins, he'd undoubtedly have the better welterweight win.
    Yea, so what does that have to do with the Ring belt being on the line for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      They are better fighters than Guerrero. They should be ranked above him. I don't care what Mayweather already did against Marquez or that Pacquiao got knocked cold by that same guy. So what? They're still better.
      We don't know if Marquez or even Pacman is a better welterweight than the Ghost right now. I think they're greater, but the Ghost beat to ranked welterweights.

Marquez just 1 & heaven only knows how long it's been since Pacman did the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yea, so what does that have to do with the Ring belt being on the line for this fight?
        My guess is because Floyd is involved. Who has a very legitimate claim at the ring title, maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          So who defeated Floyd at 147 to take his Lineal Championship?
          He retired

Also, he has the WBC belt and defeated the WBA Champ Shane Mosely. If he defeats the Guerrero, who defeated the IBF Champ Berto, then he deserves the Ring Belt. The WBO belt is in dispute because of Bradley and Marquez. Floyd clearly is still lineal champ having claims at 3 out 4 WW titles.
          Nobody is disputing floyd being #1 at 147, thats given. Its Guerreros being #3 at 147 that people have a problem with

Comment

My guess is because Floyd is involved. Who has a very legitimate claim at the ring title, maybe??
            Huh? So just because Floyd is involved it should be for the Ring title?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Huh? So just because Floyd is involved it should be for the Ring title?
              And who's the 3rd ranked again??

Comment

We don't know if Marquez or even Pacman is a better welterweight than the Ghost right now. I think they're greater, but the Ghost beat to ranked welterweights.

Marquez just 1 & heaven only knows how long it's been since Pacman did the same.
                We do know that, and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise. Guerrero fighting for the Ring title is Golden Boy bull****, and nothing else.

I'm not opposed to the fight at all, but this is ridiculous.

Comment

Wow are you even remotely serious? Berto beating a #10 ranked Aydin (who shoudnt have been ranked #10) and an unranked Berto is better then beating Pac?
                  You do know a never good Berto was beaten up by Ortiz and then inactive for almost 15 months and you are questioning Pac never being the same

Comment

How do you know (especially concerning Pacman), that he's better at 147, right now??

Comment

And who's the 3rd ranked again??
                      Guerrero is. And JMM is the clear #2

Make your damn point already without this confusing rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                      X