No announcement yet.

SMDH at Fans Defending Floyd HARASSING A BOXER'S WIFE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    K-9 better watch out the money team might toss his wife up.........she looked like she liked it
    You really are a grotty little scumbag, aint ya?

Comment

I don't agree with what he did. It was childish and dumb.

That said, she IS a boxing manager. And he IS Floyd Mayweather Jr. WTF did she think he was gonna do if Ishe won? She (and K9) had been blatantly disrespectful to him during the build up to the fight. I hold Floyd responsible for his childish actions. And she should be held responsible for hers, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
        Clubber Lang said worse things to Adrienne.

This is true

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
          Clubber Lang said worse things to Adrienne.
          didn't gyrate his genitalia in her face tho!

Comment

She talked **** in the lead up, he did it after the fight...it happens.

I can understand if she was indeed just his wife, but seing as she is also his manager, things are different.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              She talked **** in the lead up, he did it after the fight...it happens.

I can understand if she was indeed just his wife, but seing as she is also his manager, things are different.
              you still dont get it do you?

Comment

Mayweather/Broner fans defend Mayweather beating his wife infront of their kids and Broner beating an old women then snatching her purse

why are you surprised? they're not regarded as the worst fans in all of sports for nothing.

I havent even read the thread and I know they're in here in full attack mode saying stuff like

"Who cares"?
                "You sensitive"
                "You mad cuz money may getting paid"
                "Poochiao got knocked out!"
                "He young"
                "I only care about what he do inside the ring"
                "Hataz gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  As if its ok to gyrate your genitalia on another man's wife because she's a boxing manager?

& to do it while the boxer was fighting and at ringside for the media and the fans to see?

"Ohh its ok to publicly humiliate and sexually harass her because she's a boxing manager."

-Flowmoes

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=587724

You repugnant scumbags make me sick. Would you let Floyd rub his genitalia on your wife? I take that back, you scumbags would probably pay floyd ppv money.

You dont put your hands on another man's wife. Boxing manger or not. Boxer or not.

Lets ask Jin Mosley if its ok to dry hump her because she's a boxing manager.
                  It is pathetic. I owe you another green k. They'd defend Floyd even if he smacked their own mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Who cares??damn ya'll cry bout any damn thing,she talked that **** before the fight and he celebrated in her damn face..............SO WHAT
                    You should read this post to yourself the next time someone says something negative about your boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

"He young"
                      I can't explain why, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this part.

Comment

Working...
                      X