SMDH at Fans Defending Floyd HARASSING A BOXER'S WIFE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    you still dont get it do you?
    Generally speaking, I think Mayweather is pretty much a d*ck.

However, no, in this case I'm not bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      I don't agree with what he did. It was childish and dumb.

That said, she IS a boxing manager. And he IS Floyd Mayweather Jr. WTF did she think he was gonna do if Ishe won? She (and K9) had been blatantly disrespectful to him during the build up to the fight. I hold Floyd responsible for his childish actions. And she should be held responsible for hers, as well.
      that's how i feel about this. but hey, it's another opportunity for the "non-fans" to talk about floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        It's everything man, creepy, disturbing, I like how Pascal backs off with his guard up
        I don't blame him, if I had that in front of me I think I'd cry.

Comment

I can't explain why, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this part.

Comment

I can't explain why, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this part.
            lol probably the lack of 'is' and the fact Floyd is pushing 40 but yeah I also smiled at that and the irrelevant poochiao reference

Comment

Casual sexism ftw.
              It's disturbing how this has become so commonplace in today's society...

Comment

A little trashtalk to a manager I could handle, but the sexual harassment angle was too far. I like Floyd at times, but I always hate to see him do something stupid/blatently disrespectful, especially as much as he, himself, hungers for respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                  Casual sexism ftw.
                  It's disturbing how this has become so commonplace in today's society...
                  yea its disturbing that society frowns upon sexual harassment. The world has really turned to ****.

Its ok, you can always go muslim and live in the middle east and subjugate women and stone them to death. At least you still have that going for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    That sig is kind of disturbing

I bet that's the same face he pulled in the prison showers.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      yea its disturbing that society frowns upon sexual harassment. The world has really turned to ****.

Its ok, you can always go muslim and live in the middle east and subjugate women and stone them to death. At least you still have that going for you.
                      you shouldn't have even entertained a response to that post.

Comment

Working...
                      X