Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMDH at Fans Defending Floyd HARASSING A BOXER'S WIFE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has Ms Jackson but hes flirting with this chic? wbahaha. Even his baby mamas chit on this chic

Ever sense Pac got rocked to sleep cats have been losing their minds on this board. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I need to update my list. Any strong suggestions?

They're all horrible
      boy yourz WEAK! p*ssy boiiii

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        actually this is about fans excusing and trivializing ***ual harassment of another man's wife because she's a boxing manager. As if that makes it ok.

Its not.
        Oh yeah, Mr. Morality over here. I'm sure there's plenty of scannless **** that can be dug up about you too.

Comment

Fhuck F-lomos

Comment

They're all horrible
            I don't have their names memorized by heart but whenever I come across one of them it's pretty easy from there.

Comment

They're all horrible
              hahahahaha Hey, those are all my friends. What are you doing??? lmao You can hold your own, so I'm surprised you need to use the ignore function at all. This is how I look at it, there's an urge sometimes to put a hater on ignore, but I know I often talk **** too, so I need to take what I dish out.

Comment

"He young"
                hahahahahaha I actually laughed when I read that.

Comment

What he did was idiotic and childish. Not defending what he did. But I'm not gonna lose sleep over it like the thread starter.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Isn't that a violation of Floyd's parole?

Comment

I read this yesterday and I though Floyd acted really badly. Some posters thought it was about race but I don't think so. That behavior is unacceptable to most people regardless of the race of the guy doing it. Some posters said she had it coming because she had talked **** before the fight. I read boxing scene every day and I never read about her saying anything bad about Floyd. Not one poster could come up with what terrible things she said about Floyd and I don't think she said anything about Floyd since her husband was fighting Smith not Floyd. Even if she did there is a huge difference between saying something bad about someone in an interview and what Floyd did. Floyd left his seat and went over to her seat and grabbed her when she did not want to be grabbed. If the report is true he danced in front of her, taunting her and blocking her view of the fight. The pictures don't lie. It is plain as day that she is trying to ignore Floyd and praying that he would leave her along while Floyd is enjoying tomenting her. Maybe some posters think Floyd grabbing her and dancing in her face is ok. I don't. I can't think of any other professional boxer who would have treated her the way Floyd treated her. He should be ashamed of himself but instead he is proud of what he did and would do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X