No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Pianeta Go Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
    There's Wlad in that photo psyching out Pianeta with that cold looking stare.
    That's the most menacing stare in boxing right there.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    This guy is gonna fold when he tastes some steelhammer.
    Ain't many men can stand up to that power unless they run for 33 minutes and try some kind of face saving coup de grace in the final round.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    never heard of him. probably for good reason, just looked him up, he fought freaking Botha and McCall LAST YEAR.

This guy is a bum, he has zero chance against wlad.
    Don't watch it then !

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Every relevant contender the past decade that was willing to fight.

That good enough for ya?
    It won't ever be good enough for them,unless of course brothers apply for triple citizenship for the States and Britain.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    wlads is a victim of very weak american HW era. People tend to give a credit only for beating the fighters from states.
    people will always say it's weak when there is no US champion or credible contender.
    Agreed.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    P4P - you know that. Wlad has shown 3 times that he can be beaten, Ward hasn't lost a fight since he was 12 - Ward is easily a stronger champion. Sweeped all opposition with relative ease. Just to make clear, I am in no shape a fan of Ward but p4p he takes Wlad.
    Still creeping Klitschko threads Andrew ? This is becoming obsessive from you.

[QUOTE=Simurgh;13119132]
    Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I think Haye hits harder than Vitali but not as hard as Wlad.
    Haye only throws three punches a fight !

Comment

Let's get facts right,soit's ok for Haye to fight an EBU champ as champion,but it's not ok for Wlad as champ to fight an EBU champ,is that what were trying to establish,we've got Andrew here preaching Pianeta is a nobody and should be fighting Povetkin next,even though the WBA have enforced it must happen after this,which it will because Wlad has no desire to relinquish any title.Wlad is being castigated because he wants to fight three times a year and his detractors don't understand boxing enough to realise that the likes of Pulev,Fury and Helenius wont fight him as they're ranked no.1 in their respective rankings,unless of course they do,but they're just reaching to undermine a boxer who by the time he retires will be an ATG,truth hurts girls,but hey thats life,you'll get over it,given time,strength of character I know you girls have it in abundance as you can't help yourselves coming on Klitschko posts and seeing them d****d with every relevant boxing strap available.As I was saying before about reaching,i suspect it's all just reaching from the haters,and not ignorance the brothers accomplishments.

Comment

klitschko vs pianeta = YAWN

Comment

How is a guy who Wlad beat senseless in sparring and has never beaten a top 10 fighter worthy of fighting for the heavyweight championship? Hell, at least fight a guy you haven't already battered in sparring and know has no chance against you.

Comment

I like the fact that Wladimir is going to swipe another "0". Brock, Peter, Ibragimov, Chagaev, Wach... :box1:

If there really is a HW out there who is big and bad enough to bring down the Steelhammer, where is he hiding? Cherrypicking, my ass. Fury, Boytsov, Helenius and all others with an "0" don't want shit to do with Wlad.

Povetkin waited 4 years before he grew some nuts, and now it's his turn to wait. Pulev is the only guy whom I genuinely think would not give a damn about getting in Wlad's face and going hell for leather (as he did against Dimitrenko and Ustinov).

Fuck it, I'm kinda pumped for this fight.

Comment

Big Wlad fan here n say this is a **** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Weakest division in boxing by far.
                lol dream on. Any of those weight divisions below 118 are far worse.

Comment

[QUOTE=DavidHaye'sToe;13119834]That's the most menacing stare in boxing right there.

Ain't many men can stand up to that power unless they run for 33 minutes and try some kind of face saving coup de grace in the final round.

Don't watch it then !

It won't ever be good enough for them,unless of course brothers apply for triple citizenship for the States and Britain.

Agreed.

Still creeping Klitschko threads Andrew ? This is becoming obsessive from you.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Haye only throws three punches a fight !
                  Why are you quoting me on the last one? Also, I'm here because of Pianeta. A superstar in boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    lol dream on. Any of those weight divisions below 118 are far worse.
                    The flyweight div shits on the heavyweight div.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      Now why did you have to say that as a response to a specific fight? Are you just "stating the obvious", -? And if so, why the need to do so if it's obvious.

Or are you trying to convince somebody or yourself? Is this some sneaky attempt to brush off Wlad's accomplishments? Just embrace the Heavyweight Champion making another title defense and standing out from the competition, not so much because they all suck (i don't necessarily disagree) but more so that he is so much more skilled than everyone. If he wasn't, he'd be pulling out split decisions the way John Ruiz and Chris Byrd did when they were title holders, Post-Lewis retirement.
                      If people didn't state it, that statement would be entirely unnecessary. Although obvious, it still can be brought up in discussion forum about that exact topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X