Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Trout, Floyd HAS to fight him, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito and Pac fans- Floyd has to fight Trout if he wins, or he is a coward. He already is a coward, but me the fan has never seen the inside of the ring so calling Floyd a coward makes sense since nobody knows me online (chuckle)!

Floyd fans- Floyd always makes the right choice.

Boxing fans- It's a wait and see thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Where have you been man? Haven't seen you on here in awhile
      He was banned as Critical. He's been under a few alts and separate accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Where have you been man? Haven't seen you on here in awhile
        Got banned for thugging it out with RossCalifornia (something like that)

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        He was banned as Critical. He's been under a few alts and separate accounts.
        Never came back under an alt if I did this place will have been as active as I got it going today.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          In reality Floyd aint gotta do jack****...his legacy is set..they need Floyd not the other way around dont get it twisted
          Floydds legacy is set to the levels hovering around DLh and SSM levels, Floyd has always aimed low. He didnt dare to be as great as Pac, Duran and SRLs of this world.

We know if BH was at Canelos weight he would fight Canelo at the drop of a hat, with Floyd its not that simple though. He is more methodical and calculating and thinks far too much for a fighter.

Comment

There is more chance of Mayweather fighting Canelo if he wins than Mayweather fighting Trout.

Comment

He doesn't HAVE to do anything. But its a duck, a clear duck, if Alvarez beats Trout fairly and Mayweather doesn't fight him. I know the obsessed will say "Floyd never said Alvarez's name, stay hating while he stack paper," but it will be a very bad duck.

Comment

Don't worry he'll find a way to duck him.

Comment

there is this thing called weight classes. a fighter has every right to pick whichever one he wants and when he does you cant say he ducking anyone at any other weight than the one hes currently boxing at.

if mayweather keeps fighting at 154 he has to fight canelo, but if he chooses to fight at 147 you cant say hes ducking anyone at 154 canelo included.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He doesn't HAVE to do anything. But its a duck, a clear duck, if Alvarez beats Trout fairly and Mayweather doesn't fight him. I know the obsessed will say "Floyd never said Alvarez's name, stay hating while he stack paper," but it will be a very bad duck.
                    He's said his name multiple times so that's no excuse.

If he beats Trout it's the obvious fight to take.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Can anyone make a case for Floyd taking another fight over Canelo if he beats Trout?
                      If Canelo beats Trout, he becomes the unified champ at 154 and tied with Floyd as the no. 1 guy in the division. Floyd has no other legitimate option at 154 or 147. Guerrero has been barely serviceable as an opponent and a few fans have bought into the fight, not fighting Canelo next would make Floyd into a bigger laughing stock than he already is.

Edit: If Trout wins, Floyd has to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X