No announcement yet.

SHOWTIME Abril-Bogere + Undercard, RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Seems to be pretty good, he is undefeated but I've checked out his opponents and they were nowhere near top-tier. Most had a bunch of losses around the time they fought him so I think it's a step up for him to fight Abril tonight.

Yeah man, I read some posts hating this dude but I think he is a future superstar. Really impressed with his personality, skills, maturity....he is everything that a boxing ambassador should be...awesome potential and fastest hands around.
    i got -10k in red k on one post for sayin i thought he had chance be best in his division one day people hate him some reason

Comment

Russell was a -5000 favorite to win tonight....good luck to Gusev

Comment

Gusev is pretty feather fisted, Russel should easily beat him. They're scared for his chin

Comment

Russell Jr is 5'4"? Wtf I dont believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Why, he's tiny

Comment

Here we go......

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Gusev is pretty feather fisted, Russel should easily beat him. They're scared for his chin
                I hope he has a chin.

Russell desperately needs to get some rounds in.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  i got -10k in red k on one post for sayin i thought he had chance be best in his division one day people hate him some reason
                  meh, to each his own but I know true skill when I see it and this dude is the real deal. He is quickly going from decision territory to constant KO territory and in a few more fights, he will be ready for anyone in the game (within reasonable weight limitations)

Comment

At 5'4" or 5'5" I doubt he will become anything big. I dont see him going past 130 MAYBE he'll fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      I've seen him in person. He's very small. I don't see him going much higher.

Comment

Working...
                      X