SHOWTIME Abril-Bogere + Undercard, RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Paulies there? Well we know who he'll be scoring for
    They don't let Paulie score fights anymore. I noticed that in the last two ShowTime cards. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      They don't let Paulie score fights anymore. I noticed that in the last two ShowTime cards. LOL
      Oh yea thats right. Dont they have joe cortez scoring now? Bring back Paulie!!!!

Comment

Hey ahh comrades pm me something that rhymes with "brink " thanks in advance green k

Comment

They're replaying the matthysse and aydin fights before abril/russell?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            They're replaying the matthysse and aydin fights before abril/russell?
            No, switch to regular showtime

Comment

So Russell Jr. should win pretty easy I am guessing. What about Abril?? Is this "lion" fighter any good??

Comment

i love watching gary russell fight he may have fastest hands in the biz

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  No doubt. I'm hoping this is his breakout year.

I think either Gradovich or Mares/Ponce winner should be his target later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    So Russell Jr. should win pretty easy I am guessing. What about Abril?? Is this "lion" fighter any good??
                    Seems to be pretty good, he is undefeated but I've checked out his opponents and they were nowhere near top-tier. Most had a bunch of losses around the time they fought him so I think it's a step up for him to fight Abril tonight.

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post

Yeah man, I read some posts hating this dude but I think he is a future superstar. Really impressed with his personality, skills, maturity....he is everything that a boxing ambassador should be...awesome potential and fastest hands around.

Comment

Russell has such a soft sweet voice

Comment

Working...
                      X