Comments Thread For: Cotto Would Not Rule Out Facing Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Team Cotto no matter who he faces

but I suggest not to do it Miguel!

if you decide to War Cotto!!! all day son!

Comment

• Yeah. No. ..........

Comment

• Cotto is crazy lol.

Fair play though, he might be overrating his ability but he wants the best.

Comment

• No disrespect to Cotto, but this ends in a brutalizing, probably career ending KO for Cotto. There are certain JMW, maybe even a few MW's Cotto can still beat sure, but this is NOT one of them lol. Cotto has balls if he signs this fight but it would be for a last payday, because he would not be returning after this loss.

Comment

• Cotto isnt Floyd and at this point another loss to sergio martinez isnt that big of a deal and would probably generate more money than him waiting on the Canelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Unfortunately Cotto could get his ass stopped in this fight.
              Could? You mean most certainly would.

Comment

• He'd get stopped in brutal, possibly career ending fashion. Like Cotto and I think he would be wise to pass.... If he wants a few more fights he needs to pass.

Comment

• I would love to see this fight and I think a catchweight of 157 is perfect. If all goes well with Martin Murray, and it looks like age hasn't caught up to him i'd love to see this in september because it could lead to a Mayweather fight at 154, which i like to believe he can do since he thinks of himself as a small MW. As long as we dont get a chavez jr rematch. its easy money but i think there is more money and opportunities to be made with cotto. Please let this happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by lx!! View Post
                    What a WARRIOR Miguel Cotto is... The man will fight anybody wish we had more fighters like him. The end might be near for him thou & he will be missed when he hangs up the gloves for good.
                    There is fighters like him all over boxing. you just have to open your eyes. the only F___ker not doing this is Floyd.

Comment

• Cotto would make better money and take a lesser beating fighting Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X