No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    The Ghost's abilities have the least to do with it. He's alright but not on Floyd's level. He can only win by outworking Floyd if Floyd shows his age. Either that or a KO lucky punch but i don't see that happening. I won't bet on this one.
    Guerrero himself is going to be in for a shock. He actually believes he's going to blow right through Floyd's defense. He actually said that. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      The Ghost's abilities have the least to do with it. He's alright but not on Floyd's level. He can only win by outworking Floyd if Floyd shows his age. Either that or a KO lucky punch but i don't see that happening. I won't bet on this one.
      If Guerrero makes it a dog fight then Guerrero will get ko'd.
      If Guerrero boxes then it will be UD for Floyd.

It's Guerrero's choice on how he wants to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        GOD is not fixing boxing matches. Plus it's the same GOD that Mayweather serves.
        Your gonna need skill to win.

Holyfield and Roy Jones still think GOD will make them champions again.
        Only to get beat up , ko'd over and over again.

I bet Sugar Ray Leonard and all the greats wish God would make them champions again.
        It just doesn't work like that.

I can't see how GOD prefers one fighter over the other.
        Maybe god is racist lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Maybe god is racist lmao
          LOL...funny man

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Funny how Floyd fans is saying Guerrero is talking to much now.. Isn't that what Floyd has been doing for his whole career lol.

Floyd didn't talk **** his whole career, that statement shows how long you've been watching Boxing.

One could say Guerrero must be scared of fighting Mayweather because he's acting out of character and the fight promotion haven't started yet. Its like when Holyfield fought Tyson the first time, he became a super ********* before that fight talking the same rhetoric--jesus is on my side.

I like the fact Guerrero is talking **** to Floyd, its going to do bigger things for the fight promotion leading up to the fight. Couple that with how he transformed Berto into E.T and the casual fan is going to either buy this fight because they think Guerrero will beat Mayweather ass, or buy this fight because they want to see Mayweather put Guerrero in his place. That doesn't even include the struggles Guerrero's wife had with cancer. I think this fight will sell well if Guerrero keeps up the trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Faith is deep mang

Faith pleases GOD mang

Faith takes you thru the deep dark valleys and carrys you thru

IN the past 8 years JR has NOT met a prime fighter except the one he put a cheap shot on,

Cotto's mistake was trying for the head too much, he should have gone to the arms, biceps, triceps and forearms, gone to the body more then the head , he couldn't because he was OVERWEIGHT, he is a little short guy, looked heavy and slow and NO STAMINA but even at that he made JR <<>> !

JR better get cycled off soon so he can pass the tests he failed three times according to one news source

The long ride on the Jr train is about to come to and end !

That straight left is made for the Shoulder Roll defense, it will stick straight in there.

Jr has this habit of getting clocked early then adjusting,,,but when Guerrero connects and has JR on queer street he won't QUIT like Mosley or any of the rest he will continue the ONSLAUGHT

GET READY TO WEEP !!!!!!

Why didn't faith save Pacquaio from death? Why didn't it save him from that dark valley he saw when his eyes was closed on the canvas? From what I remember, The Gods of Salt saved Pacquaio, not Jesus.

I just had to mess with you man, too easy. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
                To me, The key to beating Mayweather is pressure, throwing plenty of punches and beating him to the punch. De La Hoya is a good fight to watch. The closer you can get to him, the better chance youll have.
                Blah Blah Blah.....17 years I have been hearing pressure pressure is the way.
                Throwing plenty of punches will get you clipped. You do know that Floyd will be punching back right?

There is no blueprint my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  If Guerrero makes it a dog fight then Guerrero will get ko'd.
                  If Guerrero boxes then it will be UD for Floyd.

It's Guerrero's choice on how he wants to lose.
                  When is the last time JR KO'd anybody in a fair fight, not the Cheap shot fight?

Comment

Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
                    Floyd didn't talk **** his whole career, that statement shows how long you've been watching Boxing.

One could say Guerrero must be scared of fighting Mayweather because he's acting out of character and the fight promotion haven't started yet. Its like when Holyfield fought Tyson the first time, he became a super ********* before that fight talking the same rhetoric--jesus is on my side.

I like the fact Guerrero is talking **** to Floyd, its going to do bigger things for the fight promotion leading up to the fight. Couple that with how he transformed Berto into E.T and the casual fan is going to either buy this fight because they think Guerrero will beat Mayweather ass, or buy this fight because they want to see Mayweather put Guerrero in his place. That doesn't even include the struggles Guerrero's wife had with cancer. I think this fight will sell well if Guerrero keeps up the trash talk.
                    And guerrero's been talking shiiet for his whole career?? What Guerrero is doing now is no different than what Floyd has been doing.

Comment

yea yea yea guerrero. mayweather has been hearing that line since he turned pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X