Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero will give a very good effort, he won't fold either.

Comment

Floyd: "Jesus Christ don't know **** about Boxing"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Then prepare for disappointment.
        Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I sincerely doubt that. Mayweather is past prime, but he's got more than enough in the tank to make this a very non-competitive fight. I liked Ortiz's chances better for a competitive fight (not that I thought he'd win, mind you), but he flubbed that up with that stupid headbutt.
        Idk man we'll see. I just have a gut feeling. RG might just shock some people.

Comment

Funny how Floyd fans is saying Guerrero is talking to much now.. Isn't that what Floyd has been doing for his whole career lol.

Comment

The thing i like about Guerreros faith and belief is that he wont let it stop him or hinder him in being aggressive and all out warrior mode ;like it did with Manny IMO! He will still have the killer instinct to go out there and destroy.

Guererro will expose the fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              This will be my last post here,but let me leave by saying -MONEY MAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Some people on here seem overly obsessive with Mayweather. Nobody is invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Yea they should give a shout out to their gangs and diss their rivals right......
                Yeah what do you want them to do lmao. I'm pretty sure after 85% of fights the winner thanks god. Not sure why people on here care if Guerrero does it

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                  LOL I really want to like Guerrero but he talks to much ****. He only won interim belts at lightweight and now at welter!!!

So really at the moment he a two division champ.

I didn't like the holding and hitting he did against Berto but that's is what the ref is there for.

Would like to see how this goes tho. Don't think he's the man to dethrone Mayweather........

Guerreo goes in there and does deliberate fouls against Berto. Referee didn't catch it.

Against Aydin, he threw a deliberate headbutt, and the referee didn't catch it either.

Why is it the religified fighters are the dirtiest? :lol:

Comment

GOD is not fixing boxing matches. Plus it's the same GOD that Mayweather serves.
                    Your gonna need skill to win.

Holyfield and Roy Jones still think GOD will make them champions again.
                    Only to get beat up , ko'd over and over again.

I bet Sugar Ray Leonard and all the greats wish God would make them champions again.
                    It just doesn't work like that.

I can't see how GOD prefers one fighter over the other.

Comment

Faith is deep mang

Faith pleases GOD mang

Faith takes you thru the deep dark valleys and carrys you thru

IN the past 8 years JR has NOT met a prime fighter except the one he put a cheap shot on,

Cotto's mistake was trying for the head too much, he should have gone to the arms, biceps, triceps and forearms, gone to the body more then the head , he couldn't because he was OVERWEIGHT, he is a little short guy, looked heavy and slow and NO STAMINA but even at that he made JR <<>> !

JR better get cycled off soon so he can pass the tests he failed three times according to one news source

The long ride on the Jr train is about to come to and end !

That straight left is made for the Shoulder Roll defense, it will stick straight in there.

Jr has this habit of getting clocked early then adjusting,,,but when Guerrero connects and has JR on queer street he won't QUIT like Mosley or any of the rest he will continue the ONSLAUGHT

GET READY TO WEEP !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X