No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    If Ortiz was giving Floyd hell, he woudn't have gotten frustrated and sucker punched Floyd with his head.
    Ortiz has issues and did what he did ...... but it was still too early for that (ie. did it because he was too frustrated) and Ortiz was getting to Floyd in that round just enough to think that he had a chance.

Secondly, just have to go back to Andrew Golota as the best example of a guy who got DQed in several fights that he was winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Are you doubting my boy RG?! Remember, RG might only have 2 fights at WW but he's not a small guy either. He'll be in Mayweather's face but with a smile I think. The same way he was smiling when he stepped up to Broner.
      I'm tired of people going into Floyd fights polite and admiring him. Floyd's face offs are always smiles and giggles. In the Cotto face off he was watching NCAA basketball on his Iphone.

It's time for someone to step to him and get a little disrespectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He and his wife whooped up on cancer twice. Floyd ain't ready for this man
        What does cancer have to do with anything? Should I sign up to be a pro boxer because I dealt with someone close to me having cancer on two occasions? Would that allow me to beat Floyd Mayweather? Nope, because they require two types of strength that are not transferable.

That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Guerrero wins, if Floyd has declined or shows any sign of ring rust Guerrero is someone ( I believe) capable of exploiting those *****s in his game. He has a high work rate which could enable him to steal rounds if Mayweather has a difficult time establishing control of the fights pace/range.

Comment

• Guerrero KO's Junior Mayweather, Then Gives All Praise & Glory To Jesus Christ!

I can't agree with Guerrero more. Mayweather would rather frequent strip clubs, while his children out of wedlock are home in bed waiting on daddy. Mayweather would rather rough up his children's mother. Floyd Sr & Uncle Roger set the example; Sr. was a crack addict, has no relationship with Junior. Roger beats up on women, then cries foul. They all ride this money train, that is about to get derailed. Robert Guerrero WILL NOT be ****** like Victor Ortiz. Guerrero will not be under-sized like JMM. Guerrero will not be one dimensional, lead with your chin, like Ricky Hatton. Guerrero will not be well past his prime like Cotto & Mosley were. Robert Guerrero WILL put a beatdown, mugging on Junior Mayweather, make him fight every minute of every round, and will badly hurt Junior, and be a ferocious finisher, when he shocks the world and knocks out Junior Mayweather, then Sr & Uncle Roger will become gangster thugs in the ring, and a riot will break out. Robert Guerrero will destroy Junior Mayweather, then give all credit to his Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. Praise be to Him! Galatians 2:20!!!

Comment

• I dont see how guerrero can win. But it will be entertaining watching if he puts his heart and soul into the fight. personally I think its a tune up fight for floyd after getting locked up. A mismatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol
              Manny was also very spiritual about god and look what happen to him, just sayin!! Lol..
              Cono that was good... LOL.....ma man

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• guerrero is a cherry pick for mayweather, how is he supposed to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  He and his wife whooped up on cancer twice. Floyd ain't ready for this man
                  Floyd would have to have cancer and get old over night to lose to Guerrero , why do people fall into hard luck stories , the real world dont .

Comment

• Man IDK, is this really the right way to go? I mean in all likely hood it matters very little, because Floyd is likely to win handily either way -- but do you really want a more focused Floyd in the ring?

I think it would be best for RG to just keep his mouth shut, pray Floyd overlooks him, and then go out there and fight his ass off and see what happens.

Comment

• No disrespect but if Christ carried Guerrero through everything, why does he already have a loss? lol I am not trying to be disrespectful but I am just pointing out that it is somewhat ridiculous for fighters and athletes to always say God won't allow them to lose a fight/game. I am Catholic and have faith in God as do all believers but the right way to approach it I feel is to say I have faith in God and I hope he gives me the strength and ability to win. Or I pray for the best and what will be shall be, whatever God determines. I applaud the God won't allow me to lose mindset but what happens when/if he does lose? Does he lose his faith? I just think people paint themselves in a corner when they make these religious based statements. I hope this does not offend anyone or come out wrong but I almost prefer the Ghost before the cancer stuff happened in his life. He is just such a loudmouth now and I get that he and his wife overcame amazingly tough odds but I don't know, his demeanor just does not fit him for some reason. I think he is turning people off and annoying them by trying to be so vocal and overbearing with his bravado.

Comment

Working...
                      X