No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Gives Until April To Decide on Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    I think Marquez will ask for the lion's share of the purse and will make other demands that Pac will refuse. He'll probably fight Bradley.
    Will he fight Bradley for half the money? I know he's not Pacquiao it's different but Bradley is still a very difficult fight for him.

Comment

First he was saying no to a Pac fight and now he says he's not sure. He'll fight Pac for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I think Marquez will ask for the lion's share of the purse and will make other demands that Pac will refuse. He'll probably fight Bradley.
        what I read is JMM is just asking for a bigger purse than the last fight (6 million) which is justifiably correct for him to ask...

IMHO 10 Million will make this fight happen...

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          First he was saying no to a Pac fight and now he says he's not sure. He'll fight Pac for sure.
          Like you I think JMM will surely fight Pac, he is just waiting for the right offer, IMHO now the ball is on Arum's hands...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            Like you I think JMM will surely fight Pac, he is just waiting for the right offer, IMHO now the ball is on Arum's hands...
            Yeah, it will just take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              JMM is a weasel, if he takes his one lucky bomb with no time left in the round, and runs off to Mexico and into hiding, avoiding a rematch extended to Manny. Manny gave him 4 shots, making JMM 10's of Millions of dollars!!! JMM couldn't make that kind of money ANYWHERE. JMM was losing on ALL THREE scorecards, and with his face a bloody mess, and quickly tiring, he lands one Hall fo Fame bomb.... now claims a rematch is "pointless"???? What a weasel, Marquez. You're considering Rios????? WOW, smaller than you, that sure makes you a huge paycheck; about an eighth of what you make giving Pacquiao a rematch. What JMM and his camp realize is what I just described above... JMM was running out of gas. Pacquiao was gaining momentum. JMM was bloodied and hurt, and within about 3 more rounds, Pacquaio would have stopped Marquez for the first time in his career. They know that's reality again should they fight again.

Muhahhahahhaha such bull. marquez will never be stopped. When Marquez is hurt thats when he jacks you up the most watch his past fights dude

Comment

with his popularity, old man marquez need not fight pacquiao again...he can fight anybody with less danger...fighting pacquiao again would be a mistake...pacquiao will give him a lesson he will never forget if he will take the bait...and he will retire with a heavy heart...he better retire..

Comment

It used to be Marquez waiting on Pacquiao to decide who he would fight next. Now it is Pacquiao having to wait on Marquez, PRICELESS! Marquez doesn't need the money. He can fight others and do millions.

Comment

It's all about the banjamins here.JMM will get $15 million for Pacman v JMM V. Chavez Jr got $3 million for Sergio fight. He may have made as much as $8-10 million as the PPV did very well and he and Sergio had % in their contracts. I want Segio v Chavez II this year,after Sergio crushes Martin Murray.

Comment

Marquez would be damn fool if he only took 10Mill to make the 5th fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X