Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Gives Until April To Decide on Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man I dont care who wins the 5th fight, I'm buying regardless. Pacvs JMM is one of the best saga's ever.

Comment

Or else MARQUEZ will fight FLOYDIE on September! Bwa ha ha ha

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...BlYvahY#t=105s

50 Cent's Take on Boxing & why Mayweather "Ducked" Pacquiao
        Last edited by Supreme Being; 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao Obliged JMM With 4 Fights; He Didn't Need To Give Him But ONE!

JMM is a weasel, if he takes his one lucky bomb with no time left in the round, and runs off to Mexico and into hiding, avoiding a rematch extended to Manny. Manny gave him 4 shots, making JMM 10's of Millions of dollars!!! JMM couldn't make that kind of money ANYWHERE. JMM was losing on ALL THREE scorecards, and with his face a bloody mess, and quickly tiring, he lands one Hall fo Fame bomb.... now claims a rematch is "pointless"???? What a weasel, Marquez. You're considering Rios????? WOW, smaller than you, that sure makes you a huge paycheck; about an eighth of what you make giving Pacquiao a rematch. What JMM and his camp realize is what I just described above... JMM was running out of gas. Pacquiao was gaining momentum. JMM was bloodied and hurt, and within about 3 more rounds, Pacquaio would have stopped Marquez for the first time in his career. They know that's reality again should they fight again.

Comment

Rios is gonna get Alvarado another 3 times anyways, let's just have the fifth fight and end someone's career or perhaps they'll both retire.

Comment

hope marquez is just posturing...

but not fighting pac again would be suspicious.... given that he has a known PEDs expert as his strength and conditioning coach... JMM should fight Pac again and prove again that it wasn't just a fluke and that it wasn't the roids

Comment

marquez may be a terrific boxing technician but he has no class, just because he got away with a lucky shot, he feels it won't happen again. no way arum gives him rios, why does he keep insisting on it, no money to be maid in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  marquez may be a terrific boxing technician but he has no class, just because he got away with a lucky shot, he feels it won't happen again. no way arum gives him rios, why does he keep insisting on it, no money to be maid in that fight
                  Lucky shot? Still on that?

It was a "**** I am in ****ing trouble and I might go out, I need to throw a punch or keep taking punches" punch. Not a "lucky punch"

Marquez been hittin Pac with that overhand right in all the fights.

Comment

I think Marquez will ask for the lion's share of the purse and will make other demands that Pac will refuse. He'll probably fight Bradley.

Comment

IMHO it is only the cut of the pie JMM is waiting for and wish to get more than the 6 Million he got from the last fight....

can anyone verify I read somewhere highest paid Mexican fighter is Chavez Sr. at 9 Million? this not include Mexican-American like dela hoya who is obviously the highest paid....

if this is true it will be easy for JMM to break and 10 million will close the deal...

Comment

Working...
                      X