Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout is a very stupid man going to Texas, Riding with Al Haymon or not. I predict he'll be winning the fight 11-0 and Jose Suliaman will begin gesticulating furiously at which point Lawrence Cole will tell the timekeeper the fight is over and Trout has quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
      Thanks for sharing, would you like for Broner to comb your hair?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Trout is a very stupid man going to Texas, Riding with Al Haymon or not. I predict he'll be winning the fight 11-0 and Jose Suliaman will begin gesticulating furiously at which point Lawrence Cole will tell the timekeeper the fight is over and Trout has quit.
        He did win in Mexico..

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          We are talking about draw power right?

At what point do we stop isolating HBO ratings, and factor in the ones from Mexico? We know this has man has the backing of two nations, and Mexico has the biggest boxing public.

Broner may become the next Floyd, but Canelo may become the next Golden Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Oh yeah, I got 50 billion says he ain't bring shiaat.
            Aight, let's do this thang....sig it up my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
              So where all the people saying Floyd needed Canelo?? And if Canelo was such the draw how come he is not headlining his own PPV?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO
              Because that leaves less than 8 weeks to structure the undercard fights, properly promote the PPV, and no one besides us guys here and in Las Cruces New Mexico even know who Trout is; Friday is March first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
                We are talking about draw power right?

At what point do we stop isolating HBO ratings, and factor in the ones from Mexico? We know this has man has the backing of two nations.

Broner may become the next Floyd, but Canelo may become the next Golden Boy.
                Canelo does a better gate, but broner does better numbers on television, but you said there was nothing to compare between them. When Broner moves up in weight his gate will improve..

Comment

• I'll ignore all the whiners in this thread about PPV numbers as if that's really the main point here.

Canelo is facing Trout, a huge risk. The fight is 100x better than Mayweather/Guerrero, that's all that matters.

Pay for the Mayweather fight if you want, but as an analyst, it's pretty obvious which fight is more important

Comment

• Great fight, glad it's happening somewhere. I got Trout in a close, but deseved decision. Wouldn't mind being wrong on this one, I like Canelo more than I like to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Because that leaves less than 8 weeks to structure the undercard fights, properly promote the PPV, and no one besides us guys here and in Las Cruces New Mexico even know who Trout is; Friday is March first.
                      I want to see what the Cotto win has done for Trout's fanbase. That was some big exposure he got, and everyone likes to see the underdog win.

Comment

Working...
                      X