Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screw canelo that clown, i hope trout sparks him out... canelo thinks he deserves a mayweather shot and wants one win or loose? screw canelo i hope floyd never gives this clown a shot

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      Floyd needs latinos to help sell,look at the date he chooses,look at the opponents,i wonder how well he would do fighting Bradley in a date in December with nothing but "American" fighters on the undercard,,,where canelo you put him in with trash fighters and he still has his fans show up,i believe his ratings on showtime will be good and if it's in the alamodome he'll bring in a lot of people,this guy if he keeps winning will be the future ppv king
      The Mosley fight did 1.4 mil. Whatchatalkingbout?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        But Ortiz didn't....1.2 million
        Ortiz is popular among the latino fans,plus the undercard had nothing but latinos...erik morales was fighting that night for the championship,and other Hispanics,like I said,put him in with someone like alexander or braldey and non Hispanics on the undercard and let's see how many buy his fights,oh and it was yet again on another latino day,sept 14 or 15

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          People actually think Mayweather needs Canelo to sell his PPV's?

When will it stop?
          yea these peope act like alvarez-cotto or alvarez-gomez made good ppv numbers

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            no its not. no fighter is better than mayweather. guerrero is a ll action fighter and trout is boring. this fight won't come near being better than mayweather vs guerrero.
            I dun karez.

Floyd vs Guerrero is a borefest. You are not going to find a single praise outside your own on this fight. The same can not be said for Canelo vs Trout.

Members are genuinely saying phuck May 4th, and welcoming April 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              The Mosley fight did 1.4 mil. Whatchatalkingbout?
              who was on the undercard? when was this fight? yeah,you guessed it,sept and latinos on the undercard,canelo and ponce de leon

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
                I'm glad Canelo is doing this,and that he's also still fighting Trout. He's a big part on why Mayweather PPV's have had good buys..Mayweather can't sell **** unless he fightsa known opponent, he's not a De La Hoya, Chavez, Pacquiao in that sense. I'll bet anything he doesn't get over 1 m buys.
                Canelo has only fought on what 1 Floyd undercard? Floyd still did huge numbers even when fans were mad that it wasn't Pacquiao he was fighting so you don't even know what you are talking about.. and it's not that Floyd does over 1million buys every time, he AVERAGES 1 millions buys. There is a difference, get your facts straight..

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid
                  cant wait to see the shock when people realize people buy mayweathers ppv's for mayweather
                  how many bought the Hatton fight, in December?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

CANELO COULD EASILY BE PPV... THERE HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE FAR MORE MEXICAN BOXING FANS... THAN MAYWEATHER FANS, NO MATTER WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK IT IS... IT'S JUST A FACT..MEXICANS ARE THE #1 FANS OF BOXING PERIOD... ( WHY THE **** DO YOU THINK MAYWEATHER LIKES TO FIGHT ON MAY 5TH ( CINCO DE MAYO ) AND WHY IS IT THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN BOXING ARE MEXICAN HOLIDAYS ( MAY 5th AND SEPTEMBER 16 ) MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY.... SO GLAD MAYWEATHER WILL BE LOSING ALOT OF PPV NUMBERS NOW BECAUSE CANELO WON'T BE ON IT... HE DID MAYWEATHER A FAVOR BY FIGHTING ON HIS UNDERCARD WITH MOSLEY... AND MAYWEATHER DOESN'T SHOW APPRECIATION FOR THAT... HE'S JUST SCARED OF CANELO, JUST LIKE HE'S SCARED OF ANY REAL COMPETITION... STILL SCARED OF PACQUIAO... PROBABLY EVEN SCARED OF BRONER

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      Ortiz is popular among the latino fans,plus the undercard had nothing but latinos...erik morales was fighting that night for the championship,and other Hispanics,like I said,put him in with someone like alexander or braldey and non Hispanics on the undercard and let's see how many buy his fights,oh and it was yet again on another latino day,sept 14 or 15
                      honesty how many fighters are not hispanic?you could pretty much name all the black fighters off the top of your head yet there is no way anyone can name every latin fighter because boxing seems to be about 70% latin

Comment

Working...
                      X