Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[
    Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    I dont blame him, why would he? Havin that fight on the undercard would contribute to bigger sales and more money for Floyd. He probably wanted a guarantee of a Floyd fight next, and didn't get it. I don't blame him for walking when the undercard would be better than the main event.
    no way the undercard is better than the main event. no fighter is better than mayweather and guerrero is a action fighter. trout is boring

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
      I dont blame him, why would he? Havin that fight on the undercard would contribute to bigger sales and more money for Floyd. He probably wanted a guarantee of a Floyd fight next, and didn't get it. I don't blame him for walking when the undercard would be better than the main event.
      Agreed, Canelo has his own following now in the US, and he is always a huge ratings hog over in Mexico.

This should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
        Didn't Hatton have a huge following?
        But Ortiz didn't....1.2 million

Comment

FINALLY!!!...thats all I was waiting for!!...Trout better put something wicked on that dude

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Golden Boy can't really be promoting two PPVs at the same time.
            They can if they want because Mayweather Promotions foots all the big expenses for Floyd's fights. Floyd is responsible for the promo bills. So for Canelo, they can easily spend their own money to promote his fight, whether it be on PPV or not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              People actually think Mayweather needs Canelo to sell his PPV's?

When will it stop?
              don't think he needs canelo to sell,but without a doubt canelo would bring in a lot of fans and help with the ppv and Floyd would get all the credit,thats whats wrong,

Comment

I'm glad Canelo is doing this,and that he's also still fighting Trout. He's a big part on why Mayweather PPV's have had good buys..Mayweather can't sell **** unless he fightsa known opponent, he's not a De La Hoya, Chavez, Pacquiao in that sense. I'll bet anything he doesn't get over 1 m buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                  I dun karez.Canelo vs Trout, is still better than Floyd vs Guerrero.
                  no its not. no fighter is better than mayweather. guerrero is a ll action fighter and trout is boring. this fight won't come near being better than mayweather vs guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    FINALLY!!!...thats all I was waiting for!!...Trout better put something wicked on that dude
                    Yea and you were crying Duck earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      They can if they want because Mayweather Promotions foots all the big expenses for Floyd's fights. Floyd is responsible for the promo bills. So for Canelo, they can easily spend their own money to promote his fight, whether it be on PPV or not.
                      I can't tell if you're making a sarcastic joke about Mayweather Promotions being a real promotional company that actually promotes or if you're delusional.

Comment

Working...
                      X