No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    better than nothing certainly, but i'm still pissed at alvarez and his management for trying to dictate terms to floyd mayweather and removing himself from the card. that's a ridiculous thing for a 23 year old fighter to be trying to pull.
    no its not, lol, he already has a gigantic following in mexico, lol, he doesnt need to fight in the united states for the rest of his life and still be rich and famous among the people he does give a **** about, his mexican people

Comment

• I'm glad that he is fighting Trout. Others reports were saying not Floyd not Trout fight. It is the step in the right direction

Comment

leo santa cruz and chemito moreno are on the mayweather jr card?

really? that is an awesome clash of styles.

moreno on points.
        That's what was tweeted. Hopefully that doesn't fall apart.

Comment

• Canelo...

Look, Canelo now days calls all the shots. Acept it, he is young, not afraid to call anyone to fight. In reality, he does not need Floyd to make good fights. I do know, that lots of millions dolllars out of the pocket of Mexicans (not to mentions the rest of Latina America) will not spend their money to watch Floyd on a Mexican holyday. Canelo, has his own will and he will be just as Broner is the next big thing in boxing.
          Amen.

Comment

• Well looks like my May 4th party is cancelled lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Well looks like my May 4th party is cancelled lol
              i guess floyd really does need canelo, lol, he lost one more person to purchase his overpriced 65 dollar ppv event when you heard about canelo trout on seperate date

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That's what was tweeted. Hopefully that doesn't fall apart.

that is great news, but at this stage i'm reserving excitment for after the bell rings for round 1.

there's something new popping up every day that can derail a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  no its not, lol, he already has a gigantic following in mexico, lol, he doesnt need to fight in the united states for the rest of his life and still be rich and famous among the people he does give a **** about, his mexican people

if he does that he will move backwards in his pay grade. i don't know why i 'm even replying to a troll, though. go back to being banned.

anybody who writes lol and nyaahahaha thousands of times on a boxing forum is batsh#t insane. i don't care if you are playing a character / trolling or otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Santa Cruz by destroying Moreno's liver.

i will match him by destroying my own liver with booze

Comment

that is great news, but at this stage i'm reserving excitment for after the bell rings for round 1.

there's something new popping up every day that can derail a fight.
                      I was really disappointed to hear Canelo/Trout was off the undercard, but if it's true that LSC/Moreno will be on the undercard, I will definitely still buy. LSC is the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X