No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Floyd actually had to beat good fighters and conquer several weight classes to become a PPV fighter. He didn't have it handed to him because he was a red haired Mexican kid.

I'm happy this is happening though. Trout is the toughest fight at 154 aside from Floyd himself. If Canelo wants to prove himself a big time fighter and wants to put the pressure on Floyd to make that happen, than this was how to do it.
    Oh , just because he is red-haired and Mexican?? You mean because of racism?? I can say that Floyd is overhyped because he is African-American.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Oh , just because he is red-haired and Mexican?? You mean because of racism?? I can say that Floyd is overhyped because he is African-American.
      It's no secret a large reason because of Canelo's instant popularity in his appeal and look, he's not typical of traditional Mexican fighters. Did Marquez become a star instantly???

You can't say Floyd is over hyped because Floyd has beaten tons of good fighters and won titles in 5 weight classes, and is possibly the best fighter of his era.

Comment

• Bushbaby gonna be on suicide watch come 4/20 not even the trees will make him happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
          Yup!! NO sense to be on Floyds card if Floyd doesn't want to sign to fight him in Sept. Basically Floyd is using Canelos name to sell ppvs. Canelo has a huge fan base n people will pay to see him. I see Canelo Trout being close to a sellout in San Antonio !!!! Big loss for Floyds crappy may 4th card
          If ginger fan base was so large why the hell can't he have his own ppv card?

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Come again now?

Nielsen numbers show that the Alvarez-Lopez fight drew a peak audience of 1.036 million viewers

HBO Boxing delivered 1.4 million viewers for the live first-airing of Broner vs. Rees on HBO World Championship Boxing. Viewership peaked at 1.551 million

Thanks for letting that dude know who is really the next ppv king.

Comment

Their going to replace the Canelo fight with something better
              There's nothing better.

Comment

• Wow, what a result this is. Won't have to pay and won't have to wait as long.

And they'll have to find a fairly decent replacement for the Mayweather undercard. Good result all round for boxing fans I think.

Comment

That is correct, however Floyd will do #'s regardless..
                  you owned yourself fool, lol, you know another fight on this card as replacement cannot replace the numbers canelo puts up, lol, have fun saying things that give your comments less credibility

Comment

• Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                    4/20?.. Will Chavez jr be on the undercard?
                    [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/32291687.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      There's nothing better.
                      he said alexander vs brook is a good way to replace this fight, lol, i hope you dont agree with that or youll have as little credibility as he does

Comment

Working...
                      X