Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo No Longer on 5/4, May Face Trout on 4/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see how Floyd's numbers are w/o Canelo. Rather have 2 nights of good matchups....I'm with this...

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
      For those asking, no, @caneloOficial vs. @NoDoubtTrout will not be a PPV. It will be live on regular @SHOsports. This is great for #boxing.

Comment

MAY face Trout?!?..WILL face Trout is what they should be saying...cool, dudes will give Ghost credit for the million plus buys instead of Nelo now

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Sounds like Canelo wants Floyd to sign the contract because he doesn't have full confidence of beating Trout....he wants the Mayweather fight and the big rewards even if he loses to Trout...imo-Floyd should fight the winner of that fight,not the loser-which Canelo will more than likely lose against Trout if there is no controversy. Trout's style is very bad for Saul....and I am more of a fan of Canelo than I am of Trout (who I find "not so entertaining").
          If the Trout match does not happen. Than yes your just about right.

On the other hand, if the Trout match happens. Than no, its clearly a pissing contest between divas. Canelo giving up the main even spot for Floyd on Cinco De Mayo weekend. He clearly does not want that.

Comment

We will see if Canelo ducks trout if they fight trout beats him

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Would be great if they get one of those 3 fights on the May 4th undercard.

Atleast Trout-Alvarez is happening.
              Why are you convinced? Says on there "MAY" face Trout. I wouldn't be so convinced personally...
              Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Just as I thought; this kid has say so in his career after all.

I wish he showed this same control over his career and refused to fight Lopez like I knew he had the capability of doing and fighting someone like Lara instead.
              Same thing I thought earlier. People were claiming GBP were the ones protecting him and the ones who matched him up vs the fighters he's fought and this is obviously not the case going by these reports lately. He does have a say in his career and he's the one who picked his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                We will see if Canelo ducks trout if they fight trout beats him
                And if Trout losses?

Comment

For those asking, no, @caneloOficial vs. @NoDoubtTrout will not be a PPV. It will be live on regular @SHOsports. This is great for #boxing.
                  2 minutes ago

Glad that it is not on PPV. However I was planning on watching both fights anyway.

Comment

Gave out props took em back..... Want to give Canelo props for this move if true but I'll wait till the first press conference

Comment

I guess Canela can rematch Archie now.

Comment

Working...
                      X