Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Canelo vs Trout means no reason for me to buy this **** PPV

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      He may have Trout? Lol. now I'm really not holding my breath till I see a part of them two side by side
      seriously these are the same people that said earlier that he most likeley won't be facing trout

Comment

Trout Canelo is happening and that's all I care about good night.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          I personally give him a pass on the Lopez fight. He had fights signed with Paul Williams and Victor Ortiz but they both fell through. The date was getting too close and they needed an opponent. I do agree with you though that there were better guys out there for him.

This is good for Canelo though, most fighters would have bowed down. Plus he could eat into Floyds PPV buys if they do it on April 20. Two PPV events in less than a month is too much for many fight fans.
          What fight do you think Mexican fight fans will choose to pay for?
          He could have fought Lara. Ortiz was **** too, I don't understand why everyone was excited for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            He may have Trout? Lol. now I'm really not holding my breath till I see a part of them two side by side
            seriously these are the same people that said earlier that he most likely won't be facing trout

Comment

You know what else is awesome. If it was on the May 4th card, we'd have to wait for both fights.

Now we get to watch it even sooner. Then we have another good fight on May 4th. SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Trout Canelo is happening and that's all I care about good night.
                Here here!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  The real boxing fans will be happy we get some good quality fights and the little kid trolls will be in here crying that May 4th is a crap card.
                  That and the "Floyd is ducking Alvarez"...

It's the trolling alts in every thread.

Comment

I'm glad we have some type of tentative confirmation that Trout is still the opponent for the time being.

Comment

Sounds like Canelo wants Floyd to sign the contract because he doesn't have full confidence of beating Trout....he wants the Mayweather fight and the big rewards even if he loses to Trout...imo-Floyd should fight the winner of that fight,not the loser-which Canelo will more than likely lose against Trout if there is no controversy. Trout's style is very bad for Saul....and I am more of a fan of Canelo than I am of Trout (who I find "not so entertaining").

Comment

Working...
                      X