Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I can see where Rumacks coming from. It is worse when LarryX is around and posting but there is an ongoing 'why do people hate Mayweather?' trend on the Forum.

If I was a Floyd fan i'd take it as a compliment to my fighter that people care enough to post hate about him to be honest.
    IF it is well thought out and original, it is interesting as legitimate criticism is always reasonable conversation.

The same dudes singing the same old sorry notes all the time that go back almost a decade now is played out.

Comment

Canelo gets schooled by Floyd, it would be like seeing a baby deer getting slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        It is because Mayweather is held to higher standards than anyone else in boxing. Many people don't like him so anything he does, is always picked apart regardless if everyone else is doing the exact same thing.

Same **** different restroom!
        yea its like lebron in the nba and the patriots in the nfl so many people seem to hate them yet hold them to a higher standard than everyone else its crazy

Comment

Imagine if anyone else had Mayweather's resume. What if someone like Guerrero had Mayweather's resume? Defeat Oscar at 154, which was his first fight at that weight. Defeat Marquez, say what you will about the weight issue or whatever. Marquez is a tough fight for anyone. An undefeated Hatton. Ranked number 1 welterweight version of Shane Mosley (literally his next fight after Margarito destruction). Ortiz, a decade younger, bigger, more active fighter who did what he did to the undefeated Berto. And Miguel Cotto at 154 who was ranked number 1 at that weight I believe.

Just stop and think, if anyone else had this kind of resume. Imagine if this was Pacquiao's resume. People would be changing their tunes. But the fact is, it's Mayweather's resume, therefore, it's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            IF it is well thought out and original, it is interesting as legitimate criticism is always reasonable conversation.

The same dudes singing the same old sorry notes all the time that go back almost a decade now is played out.
            This is true, its why i tend to avoid Mayweather and Pac threads to be honest. Would love to talk more about them as I am a fan of both but its pointless when anything you say makes you a 'hater' or a 'fanboy'...

Comment

no one cares if most of you hate floyd what the thread is about is most of you becoming the biggest hippocrits when it comes to floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                I had to read this 3 times. And I still don't think someone can be this ******.
                i'm sorta curious how hugh grant was like in 2006 when he joined the forum. this poor individual can't possibly be trolling floyd mayweather for that long. that's ****ing commitment right there lol. a lot of what he says is absolutely incomprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  i'm sorta curious how hugh grant was like in 2006 when he joined the forum. this poor individual can't possibly be trolling floyd mayweather for that long. that's ****ing commitment right there lol. a lot of what he says is absolutely incomprehensible.
                  I've always wondered this a bit too. Following boxing for at least as long as his join date says and holding some of the absolutely ludicrous opinions he does is baffling to me. Follow the sport for at least 6-7 years now and to have seemingly learning nothing.

Comment

I can honestly say I dont remember him much from 06. Hatton had some great fans. Real boxing fans but I dont remember Hugh being in that group. I never noticed him until he went Pacquiao spam crazy.

Guys like Gavins1971 and EastonAssasin come to mind but not Hugh. Im about to do some digging.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      How many 'People don't suck Floyd's **** hard enough' threads is too many around here?
                      Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      That's what you got from reading the opening post?
                      Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      no one cares if most of you hate floyd what the thread is about is most of you becoming the biggest hippocrits when it comes to floyd mayweather

Bingo.......

Comment

Working...
                      X