No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Santana Faces Ismael Barroso, 4/12 on ShoBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
    Last time I saw him I saw something big on him...I liked everything..but I admired his technique and the way that he picked his opponent apart...he is heavy handed with great technique and his not afraid of get hit..I want to see him against somebody tough...
    The kid is very promising. I love a good boxer-puncher. Angelo has all the tools. He can out-box you and end the fight at the drop of a hat, too. Tough not to like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Socarras tiene que aprender unas cuantas cosas de sparring con Rigo y dejar de fajarse como un loco. But I like it.
      did u get the tix yet acere, te veo dormido lol

Comment

Socarras tiene que aprender unas cuantas cosas de sparring con Rigo y dejar de fajarse como un loco. But I like it.

"El Maja" is still very, very young. He looks promising, too, but he's got a long way to go. Hairon is spending a lot of time with some good boxing influences. Good talent combined with proper nurturing builds champions. I'm feeling good about Socarras's future.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
          lol No, not yet. I ordered them regular mail. They should be here any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
            Im skipping out to go to Alexander - Brook and Matthysse - Peterson in Atlantic City. I wasn't gonna be anywhere near you or CubanGuy. And my brother rather go to the event in AC.

Comment

Im skipping out to go to Alexander - Brook and Matthysse - Peterson in Atlantic City. I wasn't gonna be anywhere near you or CubanGuy. And my brother rather go to the event in AC.
              Booooooooooo!

Comment

I saw this kid on his second or third fight, I post about him and point him out to some ppl here, the kid will go a long way if his chin holds, he likes to trade even though he is a very technical boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  I saw this kid on his second or third fight, I post about him and point him out to some ppl here, the kid will go a long way if his chin holds, he likes to trade even though he is a very technical boxer...
                  Yeah, he's aggressive. I like it. The way I see it, if you've got the beard, why not? After a while, if Santana develops a reputation for power, guys won't be so eager to exchange with him.

Comment

thats str8 bro I salute and respect that, i might go up there myself we'll see. Pero con~o how you guys gonna miss out on rig. It's cool though, tell me at least you are watching the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      lol No, not yet. I ordered them regular mail. They should be here any day.
                      your should get there by next tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X