Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's clear Canelo is strictly in this sport for money, no legacy, no nothing. He doesn't want any challenges. Just rob his fans. That's all he is doing. I hope Floyd doesn't give him that pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Floyd should fight Trout instead of Guererro.

I dont blame Canelo for wanting a guarantee for a shot at Floyd. I'm sure he leaves money behind by fighting on an undercard instead of a mainevent.
      Thats understandable to an extent. I get him not wanting to be on the undercard and have his own event but he won't even fight Trout on his own card? Thats pathetic. And I like Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Well for the fan that just hates Mayweather it can be, but otherwise the very thought of this is sick, and this is the worst thing I've seen since the May Vs Pac negotiations.
        That goes beyond that failed negotiation, he's literally saying if Floyd doesn't sign to fight him, then he won't face a credible top Jr MW, that's childish, cowardly, it can't get any worse than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          Thats understandable to an extent. I get him not wanting to be on the undercard and have his own event but he won't even fight Trout on his own card? Thats pathetic. And I like Canelo.
          Why? Trout is a high risk low reward fight.

I really think Floyd should fight Trout instead of Guererro. Guererro is a gimme for Floyd. Trout would be in with a chance to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            Canelo is a Superstar he could do anything he wants, he is the new face of boxing at 22
            And he knows, he can go thru FRAUD, like Greese thru a Goose!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Why? Trout is a high risk low reward fight.

I really think Floyd should fight Trout instead of Guererro. Guererro is a gimme for Floyd. Trout would be in with a chance to win.
              Guerrero is the more marketable fight, I can definitely see Floyd fighting Trout, say Trout gets past Canelo, Floyd even mentioned it, but Alvarez's head is in the gutter right now and it might not happen.

Comment

• If Canelo passes up Trout for a non-Top 5 opponent, I hope Floyd picks Trout for his September fight.

Comment

• Ohhh man, now all you guys is realizing?? Ha took ya'll long enough. All dem Floyd fans hyping the ginger. I told em, I told em all ginger was gonna pull some diva stuff. Now everyone is scrambling for damage control.

I said it for years, been banned for it, came back to spread some more truth & look, boom. In ya face hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wow that is a really good idea cause lets face it if he beats trout mayweather won't wanna face him I think it's good but only if he beats trout and if he does then I think he deserves a shot at mayweather it not just about money it's about being pound for pound and he wants to take that from Floyd I like the idea cause if canelo don't fight that's a huge blow on sales alot of Mexican people pay to c him

Comment

• Basically if floyd signs it, then all Canelo has to do is survive against trout and he will get his pay day - I bet you Canelo is getting more for being on the undercard of this ppv than if he where to headline, trust me - too much back end $ to be made. Canelo's team is really doingt this kid a disservice, so f he pulls our, who will they target? Lara? Ishe? probably k 9 from that weak ass display he showed against ishe smith the other night. Oh wait they might go after worn Cotto(i'm a fan but reality is what it is) who cannot go the full 12 anymore - psychological or poor training? but Canelo will lose alot of his american fans over this, in Mexico they are pretty loyal, so he might not catch as much flack ..

Comment

Working...
                      X