No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Not the biggest Trout fan but I hope they keep him on the May 4th card.

People don't seem to understand, this isn't just about Canelo pulling out from the PPV but possibly the Trout fight too. I don't care if he pulls out from the event, if he doesn't fight Trout that's what I care about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Spoken like a true fan of the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Why does he have to say that now?

Who the **** wants to watch a fight knowing the decision can be impacted by future fights that are already lined up.?

Canelo should want to fight the best regardless of what Floyd does.
      Damn straight!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Mayweather is not God. If he wants something, he needs to be able to give what the other person wants. It's so simple. Floyd can forget Canelo and find someone else.
        When has Floyd ever said that he wanted Canelo on his undercard?

Comment

• Horrible move by team Canelo - The exposure such a card will generate, and if Canelo does his thing, then that will put the public pressure on Floyd and give Canelo a platform, but to try to call shots when you have done Nada in the sport is a bad business move - Schaefer and De la Hoya better tell him to chill - and Canelo needs to fight a Austin Trout (which will be his toughest test), fighters only get better with competition, not tomato cans. You will eventually become a tomato can..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Not the biggest Trout fan but I hope they keep him on the May 4th card.

People don't seem to understand, this isn't just about Canelo pulling out from the PPV but possibly the Trout fight too. I don't care if he pulls out from the event, if he doesn't fight Trout that's what I care about.

Spoken like a true fan of the sport
            Tbh I think thats what most of these guys have a problem with. Sure he's the last guy to be giving ultimatums but don't be trying to use that **** to duck guys in your division and threatening not to fight them. That's complete utter bull****.

Comment

• ESPN's David Faitelson interviewed Canelo

"Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez desde la ciudad de Mexico:"Si Mayweather no firma para pelear conmigo, no peleo contra Austin Trout". "

"If Mayweather doesn't sign, I don't fight Trout"

How can this even be defended?

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Adios Canelo-Trout
                That's all I saw when I seen the thread title.

25 pages in 3 hours, damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  LOL....Floyd won't agree to a fight in september so I won't fight Trout.
                  I thought mexicans didn't duck?

You can still fight Trout in april.
                  Floyd isn't a goldenboy fighter lol.
                  He doesn't have to fight you and he doesn't need you on the card.

But what does that have to do with Trout?
                  April 20th is Trouts wedding day I think. So Nelo made sure that fight wasn't happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Javii86
                    ESPN's David Faitelson interviewed Canelo

"Saul "El Canelo" Alvarez desde la ciudad de Mexico:"Si Mayweather no firma para pelear conmigo, no peleo contra Austin Trout". "

"If Mayweather doesn't sign, I don't fight Trout"

How can this even be defended?
                    Lol! Where's the link to this or how recent is it? This deserves its own thread.

Comment

• If I don't get the biggest payday, I'm not fighting the best in my division. There is no defending this.

Comment

Working...
                      X