Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you need a guaranteed fight with Floyd in order to take on the guys in your own division? Why wouldn't the opponent still be Trout if Mayweather doesn't agree? Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      let us know how that ultimatum works out for you.
      And you wonder why I go hard on ginger!! I knew that guy was gonna duck Trout & use Floyd as the excuse. They even banned me for it, LOL ginger the duck.

Comment

I wanna see Floyd say no and watch Canelo lose out on the MAy 4th PPV and the potential Floyd fight.

Comment

But lemme guess, 83.7% of boxing scene will say Floyd is ducking Canelo if he doesn't sign, but Canelo isn't ducking Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Canelo Vs Gavin Rees

Or

Canelo Vs Erik Morales

Any bets or takers?
            Nah but Ill bet you theyll drag Antonio Margarito out of retirement for a fight.

Comment

i called it, if canelo/trout doesnt happen on may 4th, it aint happening. anyone who thinks it is is a fool

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Nah but Ill bet you theyll drag Antonio Margarito out of retirement for a fight.
                Agreed, I can see that happening also, all I know is it won't be a fighter that is coming off a win, that I can assure.

Comment

why else do u ppl think its been so long and the fight isnt done? mayweather querrero got done before canelo/trout. thats pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                    But lemme guess, 83.7% of boxing scene will say Floyd is ducking Canelo if he doesn't sign, but Canelo isn't ducking Trout?
                    Yes. All the Floyd haters are going to blame Floyd for ginger ducking Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
                      Floyd rather face Martinez then fight Alvarez
                      Yea, oooo kkkkk.......

Comment

Working...
                      X