Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab finally focused.. I'm making billion dollar bets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Focused to survive and not get KTFO

Comment

I think Judah has "a shot", mainly because I don't think much of Danny Garcia other than decent timing and an obviously nasty left hook. He's plenty slow, his defense is lacking, and I think someone who doesn't give him time to set up will give him all he can handle.

Comment

If Zab is focused he might last 12 rounds. He ain't winning no matter what.

Comment

How can anyone look at the past and think this fight can be won my Judah if it goes the distance? Zab will be hell to handle for about 4 rounds then he will start to fade.

Zab is a gatekeeper I doubt he wins this unless he can tap that chin. Judah has always been one of the supremely talented guys...his actual physical ability not much removed from a guy like Jones....But he has no self control and he blows up mentally, then he gets tagged and starts looking for a way out of the fight. Bet on that because it is a fact

Comment

Zab always does this though. Gets some steam then lets himself down in big fights.

Garcia isn't a great champion though. If you can avoid his power punches, i'm sure Zab can win.

Comment

After the fight he would claimed this and that goes wrong, then he would ask us his famous line "You nam saying?" Nope Judah we do not know what you are saying.

Comment

Garcia beats Judah, whether it's by KO or decision I don't know but Garcia takes this one.

Comment

Zab could very well win. Not because he's finally focused. Let's face it Zab will be Zab. I believe he has a very good shot because Garcia isn't really all that good. Garcia is very overrated on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Jokes on everyone talking about every other LWW fighter besides Garcia. He hasn't even shown us his best yet, he just gets better each time.
                    How is he getting better Everytime?

He was getting tagged up by khan sure he was landing good shots but he was taking a beating in the process and he knocked out an even more faded morales.

Comment

At least OP piuts his fake money where his mouth is. I like both fighters so whoever wins this fight I'm happy for.

Comment

Working...
                      X