Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about the 4 other names team canelo was looking at??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize to Chavez Jr at this point, atlest he had the guts to get into the ring with Martinez and not demand a Mayweather fight or he's not fighting Martinez.

Canelo....The new most protected fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      This is the saddest thing I seen in boxing since the May Vs Pac issues.
      Who avoids legit competition from another fight IE "Trout" just because another fighter "Mayweather" won't agree to fight him.

Build your way up, therefore Mayweather would need to fight you or he's ducking.

I swear Canelo is as sad as they come, the spoiled brat.
      this^^^^^^^^...green

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        I apologize to Chavez Jr at this point, atlest he had the guts to get into the ring with Martinez and not demand a Mayweather fight or he's not fighting Martinez.

Canelo....The new most protected fighter in the sport.
        Quite frankly I was surprised that anyone would say Chavez was ever more protected than ginger. Chavez has fought actual middleweights since he got a spot on major networks. All were relatively relevant too. Not only has ginger been protected, he disrespected the (great) Juan Manuel Marquez & this dude thinks he's God's gift to boxing.

I mean I love Mexican fighters. Abner Mares is thee most under appreciated Mexican bred fighter right now. He's my favorite fighter under 126. I like fighters I do not have to make excuses for. The Punisher, Mares, Mikey, real fighters. But people end up liking these pretty stars that you gotta make all kinds of excuses for.
        Last edited by Bushbaby; 02-27-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Ohhh yeah, come get me guys I'm here lol!! ginger if a fvkin bum.

Comment

I see Finito Lopez being brought back to challenge Canelo, lol

Comment

The minute I heard about ginger needing a guarantee from Floyd I knew he was probably looking for a way out of the Trout fight. I was hated on & forced away from the scene. Now look what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The minute I heard about ginger needing a guarantee from Floyd I knew he was probably looking for a way out of the Trout fight. I was hated on & forced away from the scene. Now look what's happening.
                Nelo is a ****ing joke...you called it....now they look real stupid!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Blame it on Floyd now, for real?? So if Floyd doesn't sign canelo's guarantee, who will he face?? It's on record that team canelo was looking at 4 other guys. Now today the (guarantee) is front page news.

If canelo decides not to fight on this card, he won't fight Trout. It's friggin obvious that ginger wants this guarantee because he isn't sure if he can beat Trout. That's why.
                    Yeah so how does it feel to be so wrong?

Comment

Canelo is fighting Trout April 20th, now quit your b*tching and get ready to give your props where they're Due!

Comment

Working...
                      X