Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about the 4 other names team canelo was looking at??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 others Canelo is looking at? The M boys (Maidana, Mayorga, Malignaggi, Eric Morales)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      4 others Canelo is looking at? The M boys (Maidana, Mayorga, Malignaggi, Eric Morales)
      Don't forget Marquez, he called him out several times, particularly when Marquez was still a lightweight. Maybe an Archie Solis rematch at a 153 catchweight to up the stakes... Canelo v. "Titere" Vasquez III could be another possibility.
      Last edited by BafanaBafana; 02-26-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

See. So if the wbc cannot be unified, then Floyd/ginger cannot happen anyway. This is from sulaiman. So that's who we have to blame for Floyd not fighting ginger. We can't blame Floyd for ginger ducking Trout.

Comment

you're so right, man.

canelo alvarez is a sh#t fighter who wets his pants at the prospect of fighting austin trout.

right now he's hiding behind a huge pile of money.

"no quiero pelear"

Comment

I believe Angulo and Kirkland are the other guys they are/were looking at.

Canelo isn't in any position to demand a guarantee from Mayweather. And if he's asking for a guarantee to fight him even IF Trout beats him, than that's f**king sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I believe Angulo and Kirkland are the other guys they are/were looking at.

Canelo isn't in any position to demand a guarantee from Mayweather. And if he's asking for a guarantee to fight him even IF Trout beats him, than that's f**king sad.
              What offends me even more are the ignorant ginger fans that are actually trying to blame ginger's demands on Floyd. If canelo's business is with Trout, why does Floyd have to sign anything?? People need to open their eyes. It's been posted this week that ginger was looking at other guys. 4 in all. That tells me they never had any intention of fighting Trout, (unless Floyd guaranteed him a fight).

Comment

This is the saddest thing I seen in boxing since the May Vs Pac issues.
                Who avoids legit competition from another fight IE "Trout" just because another fighter "Mayweather" won't agree to fight him.

Build your way up, therefore Mayweather would need to fight you or he's ducking.

I swear Canelo is as sad as they come, the spoiled brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                  This sounds about right, He is always look foward to fighting someone at a lower weight class.

Comment

And how stupid is this anyways? So he wants a Guaranteed Mega Fight even if he loses to Trout??

Well it did work with Shane Mosley, Mosley had technically lost his last 2 bouts and still got a super fight with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

GBP had mentioned that Maidana would be Canelo's next opponent way back when he KOed Karas-Soto. I don't think Ginger as any intention in fighting Trout. Hell Cotto might be back in the mix or an undefeated Garcia.

Canelo is all what makes business and nothing that would further his career as a boxer. I hope Canelo proves me wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X