Dan Rafeal Tweets Canelo may not fight on Floyd Undercard after all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    LOL people actually believe this
    Just like your dumbass doesn't think Margarito had loaded gloves against Cotto. lmao rofl

Comment

Or will Canelo fight Trout at all?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        and then let Canelo try to get a Floyd fight after that. He will be ****d by Floyd if that plays out
        If Canelo does not cooperate with Floyd/Haymon, he could pay in several ways.

1. His PPV with Trout will bomb because nobody wants to pay $60 to watch Trout. Even those who say they do or they will, or that Floyd card needs this fight in order for them to buy it. They're lying, nobody wants to pay to watch Trout. About 1 Million people would pay to watch Mayweather, regardless of who his opponent is. I mean 300k people paid to watch a relatively unknown Floyd vs Baldomir with 9 losses.

2. He won't get the Floyd fight if he beats Trout.

Comment

Hope its not true. Alvarez-Trout would be THE reason to buy this PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Hey guys, now it's Floyd's fault ginger (yup back to that) won't fight Trout. Where's Kev,1 chance, maniac & all ginger's support group. Why they gonna blame now?? LOL!!
            Where does it say he won't fight Trout?

It clearly says that Dan Rafael thinks he won't fight on the Mayweather undercard. For all we know, Canelo vs Trout will just be it's own main event televised on HBO or Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              If Canelo does not cooperate with Floyd/Haymon, he could pay in several ways.

1. His PPV with Trout will bomb because nobody wants to pay $60 to watch Trout. Even those who say they do or they will, or that Floyd card needs this fight in order for them to buy it. They're lying, nobody wants to pay to watch Trout. About 1 Million people would pay to watch Mayweather, regardless of who his opponent is. I mean 300k people paid to watch a relatively unknown Floyd vs Baldomir with 9 losses.

2. He won't get the Floyd fight if he beats Trout.
              They will pay to see if canelo is the real deal. Just like fans supported
              chavez jr with his fight against martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Where does it say he won't fight Trout?

It clearly says that Dan Rafael thinks he won't fight on the Mayweather undercard. For all we know, Canelo vs Trout will just be it's own main event televised on HBO or Showtime.
                Na, I really was just playing. But say he doesn't fight Trout??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Hope its not true. Alvarez-Trout would be THE reason to buy this PPV.
                  Pretty much this... it must be Canelo vs Trout on the undercard for me to order it. And it can't be something else like Canelo vs Angulo or some shit like that.

Comment

If I was Canelo I would jump ship and sign with Bob Arum and Todd Dubeof, Golden boy is basically Haymons b1tch.

Canelo should sign with Top Rank and could be one of HBO's newer stars and draws.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                      Pretty much this... it must be Canelo vs Trout on the undercard for me to order it. And it can't be something else like Canelo vs Angulo or some shit like that.
                      canelo-angulo is a exciting matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X