Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz To Appear on “Dancing with the Stars”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of f*got ass goes on dancing with the stars? Hey, what's up Floyd...

Comment

Best of Luck to Victor. Maybe he wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        i thought he already did dancing with the stars with floyd :/

only vids i found on youtube so far.

@2:24

@2:00 ortiz's partner is revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
          What kind of f*got ass goes on dancing with the stars? Hey, what's up Floyd...
          haha, leonard and holyfield have also been on the show.

i've never watched the show before, but good luck to him. ortiz always make for cringeworthy moments, it'll be interesting to see what kind of impression he leaves on mainstream americans who watch this show. perhaps his fanbase increases, haha.
          Last edited by chiguy91; 02-27-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Sergio Martinez did Dancing with the Stars in Argentina and his popularity exploded over there, which is part of the reason why he's expected to fill out a soccer stadium. So this could also potentially help out Ortiz' boxing career. But Ortiz isn't as suave as Martinez, so the results may not be the same.
            Actually it wasn't Dancing w the Stars that exploded Sergio's career in Argentina, it was a live 2-hour tell-all interview in which Martinez voiced his entire journey to his home country (most of which didn't know about him up until this interview): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml9gaYBcR28.

Apparently the ratings continued to climb so much the station continued rolling the cameras on live television (notice how part 1 of the interview alone is 48 minutes).

Martinez' story is incredibly interesting, I just wish you all could understand what he is saying. AFTER this interview he became a national hero and then appeared in Dancing with the Stars afterward...

...so the answer is no, this shouldn't do much for Ortiz' career haha.

Comment

aw geez...its not so much the fact that he wants to dance famously to get money, its that this kid just punked out again recently..waiting for his soft jaw to heal again in order to redeem himself..but now robert guerrero is trying to do what he was supposed to against mayweather!

Comment

I don't think Ortiz mindset is boxing. He would much rather just be a celebrity. How is his skin care line doing? Ortiz will get stopped again when he comes back to boxing and will retire and try to make it in Hollywood as an actor.

Comment

Working...
                X