Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz To Appear on “Dancing with the Stars”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u mean to tell me that Ortiz isn't already rich enough from his "suckerpunch taco-trucks" franchise ?! Now he has to risk his fight feet on Tv!? Some just want it all I guess

Comment

got to give it to him the boy is still a draw even after no name sidelined his career

Comment

I wonder if he'll be wearing his VO face-lube.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          Shouldn't he be focusing on the future of his boxing career instead of some stupid dance show?
          Thinking the same thing.

Comment

Half way way thru the show he's gonna quit...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              Shouldn't he be focusing on the future of his boxing career instead of some stupid dance show?
              Sergio Martinez did Dancing with the Stars in Argentina and his popularity exploded over there, which is part of the reason why he's expected to fill out a soccer stadium. So this could also potentially help out Ortiz' boxing career. But Ortiz isn't as suave as Martinez, so the results may not be the same.

Comment

i thought he already did dancing with the stars with floyd :/

Comment

He Won't Get His Jaw Broke There!

This kid had all the tools, but he's not very bright, and just doesn't have a killer instinct. He had the perfect opportunity with Mayweather, then he got stupid, and he's been stupid since, and still stupid. He just doesn't have the real fight to contend at the top level of Boxing. Dancing with the Stars is a good place for both Mayweather and Ortiz. Safe and can't get hurt, that's right up both those guys alley.

Comment

I guarantee something crazy will happen. Or will be a part of the most awkward interview on national television.

Comment

Why in the hell Ortiz out of everyone? This guy needs to get in the damn gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X