Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Day on and after the fight tests. 45/55 Pac/Floyd $ split

Floyd is scared.

Interview was done on live tv on ESPN first take, right outta Pac's mouth on Sep. 20th 2012.

Floyd's words after his Cotto fight on May 4th 2012, "Let's give the fans the fight they wanna see, Mayweather v Pacquiao"
    It doesn't matter what Pac says, it matters what Bob says. Pac is not the boss of Pac, Bob is the boss of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
      yap yap yap!!

who won the fight?
      It would be simple honesty to put on yout pointed, red dotted hat, paint white around your mouth, let your tongue hang out in it's usual place, stick on your red nose and post your picture in the place of honour where we all can see, instead of looking just in the mirror at that awful sight.......

Some of the guys might like to look at oddities of nature......don't keep it to yourself.

Comment

Lies!! If he wanted this fight he could've demanded a unification bout...Ironically Pacquaio wins 15 fights in a row and Floyd 43 and their mandatory challengers are literally Marquez/Bradley and Robert Guerrero..I smell a whole pile of **** or perhaps that clenbuterol tainted meat is getting to his brain too..you were the only mofo on earth to have the power to force these guys to fight instead you let them posture over who has the biggest ego for 3 solid plus years before this comment. Suli can join bob arum, Richard Schaeffer, ODH,and Al Haymon in the seventh circle of **** **** hell they are all the same kinda lying cheating corrupt mofo's anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I've never met a Pac fan who ever admitted that Bob Arum contributed to the list of reasons the fight never got made. It's always FloydFloydFloyd.
          Maybe they are more honest than the maybugs. Arum's job is to put on the best promotion which can also make the most money for everyone concerned, nothing more. Prominent fighters chose who they want . You have to understand that this site is full of conspiracy paranoics who get ******s by attacking scapegoats who don't even know they exist-which most of the loonies barely do.

They can spill out drek here that would get them killed in a few places I know, and badly handled everywhere in the real world. It's a fantasy-land for them in here, they love it.

That's the reason I key on to this site, to see what the crazies are concocting. This sort of stuff used to be published in Weird Tales and other pulp fantasy that people like Lovecraft used to write. Although these guys are a lot worse, vicious and malevolent. Just imagine the insides of their minds........Ugh !!
          Last edited by edgarg; 02-26-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
            What happened when floyd tried to make the fight in May last year before he went to jail? then bob arum said manny pacs cut on his eye needs to heal!! but bob brought the may 5th date up first and when floyd agreed bob changed it to june knowing floyd had to go to jail!! and bob wanted to build an out door stadium!!! what happened there??
            Wht you say is not true. Arum said that the earliest that Pacquiao could realistically be ready was the end of May or early June. It was published on this site by a BoxingScene reporter who interviewed Arum. 6 months is a general rule for such cuts. Some fighters are out longer.... And Arum is not a doctor, he was just obviously relaying the info he got from Pacquiao's team. You guys are never satisfied, you suck them dry and cast them aside.....

Pacquiao had a deep cut to the bone, which required 3 seperate layers of stitching, at the bottom, the middle and then 9 stitches to close the wound. 29 stitches in all. The actual numbers of stitches per layer were published but I can't recall exactly.

You shouldn't make up "facts" to suit your prejudices. Not honest.

Comment

This fight will never happen because the other guy is a known coward. The mere mentioning of Pacquaio's name is more than enough to send Floyd's spine trembling in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                It would be simple honesty to put on yout pointed, red dotted hat, paint white around your mouth, let your tongue hang out in it's usual place, stick on your red nose and post your picture in the place of honour where we all can see, instead of looking just in the mirror at that awful sight.......

Some of the guys might like to look at oddities of nature......don't keep it to yourself.
                ohhhhhhhhhhh lol I was just informed pacquaio got iced in the sixth round.

Now I know why you didnt answer me.

No need to be that hostile though dude. Get over it, its just a fight.

Comment

I have been living in a remote location for the last 6 months and missed Pacquiao v Marquez 4. Since you appear to be a pac fan I was wondering if you could tell me the result. Just breifly, Im not interested how the fight went just want to know the result. Thanks. (serious question)
                  JMM beat Pac. And bcoz Floyd beat JMM it's like FLOYD beat PAC. Your buddies will agree.

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh lol I was just informed pacquaio got iced in the sixth round.

Now I know why you didnt answer me.

No need to be that hostile though dude. Get over it, its just a fight.
                    I don't give a damn about the fight. It was a good fight whilst it lasted; Marquez was losing but he kept trying and got lucky. Smart-alecs like you deserve to be responded to in that way......

"B-R-I-E-F-L-Y" is the way to spell it,and there is an "inverted comma" in "I'm"... I was too polite before to mention it but that feeling has gone.

And CHUMP, anybody but a chump would have looked it up on the internet and not essayed that phony simplicity. You should do a little brushing up on your "thinking" skills...... ooooohhhhhh ! I suppose it hurts when you laugh...
                    Last edited by edgarg; 02-27-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Of course the wbc wants this fight, it is the largest money generator out there and when they get their fee as a percentage of the pot, it means the most for them. Like they care about boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X