Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nathan Cleverly Working Hard For Krasniqi Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will cleverly have his gaving rees moment and step up and be destroyed? i'm saying never. he retires 46-0!

Comment

Why Nathan!!!! Damn you really do need to step up soon. Becoming a bit of a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
        Why Nathan!!!! Damn you really do need to step up soon. Becoming a bit of a joke.
        I'd say he's got another 8 years or so before he needs to step up. Defend that title 20 times or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I'd say he's got another 8 years or so before he needs to step up. Defend that title 20 times or so.
          Hey, isn't he clamoring for a shot at Hopkins or do you think that he is just bluffing?

Comment

All I've learned is that Nathan trains in on a giant checkers board, he does sit ups in a red diaper, and that he's training himself to look to his left or straight up as he trains.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              All I've learned is that Nathan trains in on a giant checkers board, he does sit ups in a red diaper, and that he's training himself to look to his left or straight up as he trains.
              LMFAO - brilliant.

Comment

Shame Clev and Bellew don't get on as Hearn would do wonders for Clev I think. Get him an IBF shot on Sky! ;-P

Comment

Working...
                X