No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thiefery View Post
    Cotto was in full retreat mode for the last 6 rounds of that fight, lucas couldn't do that, he can't box like that, he only knows how to come forward and trade.. Taylor made for Manny.
    100% untrue saying Lucas only comes forward

Comment

• I refuse to debate this. I'll just say even and leave it there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        Mayweather kills him, it wouldn't even be close
        Mayweather would run all night, he isn't killing anything. Matthysse is untested at 147 so it's difficult to say whether his power carries up, but if it does and he hits Floyd with the shots Guerrero hit him with, he can stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Mayweather would run all night, he isn't killing anything. Matthysse is untested at 147 so it's difficult to say whether his power carries up, but if it does and he hits Floyd with the shots Guerrero hit him with, he can stop him.
          lol, u think everyone can stop floyd. all u gotta do is have power, ehh?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lol, u think everyone can stop floyd. all u gotta do is have power, ehh?
            Canelo & Matthysse =/= everyone

You have to land the punches, but a good shot from either of these two can change a fight. Ask Trout and PEDerson.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              I don't know if I'd say kill more like outclasses. Kill is reserved for things such as when JMM ko'd Pacquiao
              Believe it or not, it might not be that vicious but I see Lucas not being recognizable after the fight, he's a way easier target then Ortiz, Cotto and Guerrero

Comment

Canelo & Matthysse =/= everyone

You have to land the punches, but a good shot from either of these two can change a fight. Ask Trout and PEDerson.
                lol, u telling me they would land the punches that every other big puncher wouldnt? well sorry, its really not that simple. if it was, floyd would have been knocked out by this point. theres a reason he hasnt. and hes been in with some heavy punchers, mind u.

Comment

• Why do all you Floyd fans get so damn defensive about anything that deals with Floyd?

WTF is wrong with you trolls?

Comment

• Well, I think Garcia would get KTFO from Matthysse, but what would be far worse IMHO is a schooling off Floyd, going 12 rounds and becoming the new Gatti, just getting beaten to **** through an accumulation of leading rights and counters would damage his pride far more than an early stoppage from Matthysse.

And as for Matthysse vs Mayweather, I got Floyd up on that aswell, I don't think Matthysse would handle good defence well, and Mayweather would be way too elusive for Matthysse.
                    Last edited by MPX309; 05-20-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Guerrero has way more tools then Mattysse, in fact if the 2 ever foughtt he would also put a nice 12 round beating on Mattysse, you guys are hyping him up even more then GGG or Bute ever was on here

Comment

Working...
                      X