No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf
    I hope Matthyse ends him. I don't think Lamont is a bad guy, but the fact that he was allowed to keep his title after being caught cheating disgusts me.
    this right here is all that needs to be said...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It is quite hard to predict who would win this fight. Peterson looked good in his recent fight against Holt. Everytime Matthysse fights (somewhat elite) opponents such as Alexander and Judah, he falls short. I'm picking Mathysse by KO because I would like to imagine Peterson at one point gets caught and pays for it.

Comment

Matthysse via prolapse.

Comment

Anything to keep Garcia away from Lucas hey?

Lucas will destroy PEDerson. I am sick of hearing that oversold ''he was a tramp living out of bins'' story, I can't wait for Lucas to trash this overrated idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLampley
            I haven't seen enough of Petersons boxing ability against top competition, but his cover up come foward style I would not favor against Mattysse. If he goes the Winky route then I think he gets stopped
            That's not the Winky Wright style. Winky could block head and body shots. He also had a piston like jab, and a nice left cross. His body shots out of the cover up stance were beautiful as well.

peters covers up, because he can't do anything from the outside, and that's his form of defense.

Comment

Comment

I hope this fight is made. Matthysse by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Someone should make a highlight exclusively of his body shots.

Ex. Chop Chop Corley fight.

Comment

This would be a brutal fight because both guys can '**** and both have good endurance and good chins. I'd favor Matthyssee by mid round TKO

Comment

Hihglights:

Full Fight:

9 KNOCK DOWNS!!! ALL BODY SHOTS!!!
                      Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-26-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X