No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I did consider putting Ajose, but despite his quick hands i was more thinking of slick boxers. Ajose (possibly because of ring rust) had pretty poor footwork and defense when he faced Matts. It could be a testament to Lucas' ability but i thought defensively Ajose looked pretty average in that fight.
    Lucas made him look average. Lucas chased him down and pummeled him non stop until he couldnt take anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      if you've seen his fights it's clearly evident. a lot of his detractors just say b-b-but judah or b-b-but alexander or he's just a brawler lol. to me he's an excellent all around fighter. crisp, methodical, heavy handed, and decent defensive skills.
      Exactly, the skill factor is evident. He's not a brawler who just goes out there and throw punches, he has very good technique and method.

Comment

I think Matthysse wins by KO like he almost always does. I think he is the best 140 pounder in the world.

Comment

I got Matthysse by a decision in this one 8 rounds to 4. Maybe even 7 rounds to 5 in a real dog fight. Peterson is one tough fighter who like to bang. I like watching him fight he brings it all the time. Even if he hits the canvas he gets right back up and fights hard to win.

Comment

Hell man this is going to be a WAR.. Not an easy one..

Comment

Matthysse has a great straight right hand and and Peterson has to watch out for the counter right over his jab. I expect LP to box for 3 rounds then get inside and takeover the fight LP by decision

Comment

Peterson should win, he's a good fighter. Lucas has power but if Zab could do it then so can Lamont.

Comment

Matthysse hits too hard for Peterson. KO in 5 rounds

Comment

Peterson is entering his prime, has a solid chin, pretty good D, a awesome work rate, and got crazy heart. Peterson by UD.

Comment

Leaning towards LP in this one..But that might change in the coming days..But I know who wins no matter what..That's us the fans,this fight right here is going to be crazy..

Comment

Working...
                      X