Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas by KO, unlike Khan, Lucas can bang and Cheaterson will be infront of him the whole night. I hope this fight happens and Lucas gives that dirty scum brain damage.

Comment

They'll fight on even terms in the first few rounds, but Lucas will catch him and put him out sometime around the 9th. He just wants it so bad, I don't see Lamont denying him. He won't quit coming like Ortiz did and he'll finish the job.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

If you choose to give the benefit of the doubt thats you. I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt, not even Morales. There's no fkin way you forget to tell someone you're on such and such when getting tested. And a doctor's note is not hard to acquire either. Did that so called doctor even provide test results of Peterson's so called low testosterone levels?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I'm just under the impression though why haven't other fighters that have been caught got a doctors note if Peterson did that as a way to cheat. It certainly would have been easier for someone as big as Shane Mosley to do something like that IMO
        I don't think Mosley was caught. I think he confessed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think Peterson will get into a fire fight with Lucas especially after seeing him in the Holt fight how he smartly held back.

Lucas has more skills than he is credited for and is a very heavy handed fighter. If it goes to the cards and Lucas won the thing I hope they do the right thing

Comment

Good fight...If the Brook v Alexander fight is there too then I 'll take the 50" flight in baby. Matthyse by KO late in a very good scrap. Say what ya want but Petey has heart.I want to see Devon 'yell twice then slap" Alexander get KTFO'd !!! His style is so bad for boxing and there is nothing American about it.Get in there and fight. Devon hasn't sat down on his punches since he beat Urango 3 years ago.He has no style to him at all.Compared to Devon ,I love Brdaley's style.

Comment

Lucas would ko him within 5.......

Comment

Definitely riding with Lucas on this one. Peterson is an average boxer and a above average brawler with below average power. Peterson will not hurt Lucas at all, lucas will walk right through him and stop him in the late rounds imo. At this stage matthysse is on fire right now and Peterson is just a speed bump.

Comment

I picked an even match. Although I will be rooting for the brotha ofcourse.

Comment

Matthysse fucks the cheater up-boxing wins

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I don't think Peterson will get into a fire fight with Lucas especially after seeing him in the Holt fight how he smartly held back.

Lucas has more skills than he is credited for and is a very heavy handed fighter. If it goes to the cards and Lucas won the thing I hope they do the right thing
                      if you've seen his fights it's clearly evident. a lot of his detractors just say b-b-but judah or b-b-but alexander or he's just a brawler lol. to me he's an excellent all around fighter. crisp, methodical, heavy handed, and decent defensive skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X