Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse by violent murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Matthysse has one style of fighting while Peterson can box a bit more, Matthysse aint fighting old Judah or punk Alexander, hes fighting a young boxer puncher who can box a bit in the outside n better in the inside n has a solid chin
      Good post... Peterson is the better skillful fighter between the two. Lucas is very strong, but he tends to looks sloppy at times, flat footed, drops his hands when he throwing his punches, his punches come off very wide and on top of that his defense hasn't improved. Peterson is more disciplined in those areas. Lucas has one style and that's walk through his opponents. Once lucas realizes he's not able to do that. It's all Peterson from there... Peterson 10rd tko

Comment

• Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
        Good post... Peterson is the better skillful fighter between the two. Lucas is very strong, but he tends to looks sloppy at times, flat footed, drops his hands when he throwing his punches, his punches come off very wide and on top of that his defense hasn't improved. Peterson is more disciplined in those areas. Lucas has one style and that's walk through his opponents. Once lucas realizes he's not able to do that. It's all Peterson from there... Peterson 10rd tko
        dont' know about a KO, but a decision seems more likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          dont' know about a KO, but a decision seems more likely.
          If you break the body, the head shall fall...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid
            i got Peterson by pretty clear decision. Matthysse is game but he is not an elite boxer. Strong puncher not elite boxer at least not on Peterson's level. I got lamont figuring out the code to Lucas by mid rounds and cruising.
            PEDerson is an elite boxer? Hmmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Rumack

What makes you think he does?

Matthysse has one style of fighting while Peterson can box a bit more, Matthysse aint fighting old Judah or punk Alexander, hes fighting a young boxer puncher who can box a bit in the outside n better in the inside n has a solid chin
              You ever seen PEDerson's head movement? Matthysse has fought far better boxers than PEDerson. Notice I said boxers not fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Peterson should box him up and win 8-4 or so.

Comment

• Just 6 more days...

Comment

• Damn, can't wait for the fight.
                    Major fan of both but I just can't decide who will win.

i'm picking a draw this time

Comment

• Originally posted by impitpatpuncher View Post
                      Damn, can't wait for the fight.
                      Major fan of both but I just can't decide who will win.

i'm picking a draw this time

honestly, if you are a betting man, the draw may be the smartest money. you always doubt that it will happen, even in a close fight, but the odds will be damn good.

Comment

Working...
                      X